Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

first of all mandy thanks for bearing with my long post today, word mandy and talak already happened n its a sin and again if they are going or they are planning to that way my cuzn said its again haram, for aaliya to push zain away from her , she will go ahead with marrying rehaan ? on this point people will again in controversial situation that now where creatives had kept her self respect ? besides she is pakki muslamaan and her moral values and deeni taalim is showed strong and they will kill her character ??? so they better show diff kind of halal kise ke sentiments b hurt na ho, religious cultural b , they need to keep aspects all in one envelop, same here as many we need to keep low expectations and for BKT

Aww anytime Saranvir, see that is what bothers me, it is not the RM but the way that it is going to happen that is the issue. It just does not go with the characters we have seen so far. Aaliya getting pregnant, Rehan marrying her only to dump her so she can return to Zain and Zain just allowing all this. It just makes no sense to me and honestly if it were to play out this way I would be highly disappointed because like you said it would be haram, from the pregnancy angle to a marriage which takes place during her pregnancy, to marry with the intention of divorcing. So many things going against Islam that too when the makers themselves are Muslim, its like asking for trouble! This is the same Farhan who apologized after fans complained about their sentiments being hurt watching Zain throw water on Aaliya while she held the Quran. If that scene can garner such a strong reaction, who is to stop viewers from doing worse if the go this route for RM?

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

#Beintehaa: it was such a beautiful episode the convo between zain n Aliya was jus wow was so touching they are just perfect n zain has great understanding n he has realised his mistake n accept it n the way he said to Aliya tht he knws tht she wants him to leave her Bt he knws hw much she loves him n she will cry n cry n he will leave at the right time it brought tears in my eyes, they are jus so perfect for eachother we want them to reunite and I knw it's difficult bt there must be another way to reunite I mean a different halaal we have waited so long for this how long more do we have to wait. Please no RM am def sure cvs have got sumthing nyc planned something different n unique bt won't be able to bear seeing rehan n aliya married , I hope n pray tht the TB turns out to be wrong fingerscrossed..

I jus love this show it has impressede me a lot everything is perfect and u guyz are the best n I'm hooked on it day by day, this is Zayas story n only there's I reali n truly believe tht reunion of Zaya will happn dnt knw hw n whn bt they will reunite for sure am nt loosing hope no TB is gna mke me believe it please no RM.. Zaya all the way...

Their scenes were beautiful tonight, I fully expected her to shatter his hopes but instead it was her who was in tears. I really felt for Aaliya but what really made me love the scene was the fact Zain understood her, he did not need to ask questions, it was just him acknowledging how he hurt her and the inner turmoil she is going through. The way they've written Zain and Aaliya is just beautiful, their love for each other so pure, their feelings so real that you can't help but feel for both that too during a redemption track. From hate to love, their journey has made for a fascinating watch and I want that to continue. I do not to see a RM track especially if it plays out the way TB said it would, that is just so out of character for all three and would be haram for more than one reason.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aww anytime Saranvir, see that is what bothers me, it is not the RM but the way that it is going to happen that is the issue. It just does not go with the characters we have seen so far. Aaliya getting pregnant, Rehan marrying her only to dump her so she can return to Zain and Zain just allowing all this. It just makes no sense to me and honestly if it were to play out this way I would be highly disappointed because like you said it would be haram, from the pregnancy angle to a marriage which takes place during her pregnancy, to marry with the intention of divorcing. So many things going against Islam that too when the makers themselves are Muslim, its like asking for trouble! This is the same Farhan who apologized after fans complained about their sentiments being hurt watching Zain throw water on Aaliya while she held the Quran. If that scene can garner such a strong reaction, who is to stop viewers from doing worse if the go this route for RM?

on Facebook the same lady page, she was saying that aaliya itself will go to rehaan's house to marry him n then at last minute aaliya will go back to zain as she will relazise that she can't marry cus she only love zain . n love will prevails . i was like W*F 😡 , if creatives will portray this , i bet no one will be happy. and farhaan seema themselves muslims and this ? that lady said she had confirmation from sets and they predicted to , you can chek their post mandy

mandy0310 thumbnail

Saranvir which page? Are you talking about the BI page, the one where they reported this just in Aaliya's look after the leap will be Basanti??If so, please do not believe anything they post! It is all speculation and predictions much like what we do on I-F and while at times they get lucky, for the most part its just their thoughts.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

yes mandy that same BI page . same lady .

Word Count: 0

mandy0310 thumbnail

yes mandy that same BI page . same lady .

I've stopped reading her predictions because before she never used to put disclaimer that it was her speculations and fans used to believe it would actually happen.

If we want to read about speculations and predictions then we can do so right here on the forum like we have been doing for months.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Mandy as always you have said it all :)