Self respect. A good point actually.

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When Aliya just couldn't take it anymore and mentioned about how she lost and gave up on her self-respect my heart melted.
Like how could I neglect that all this time?
Like yes ZaYa are perfect, and Aliya you're being difficult. But what about her self-respect?

It totally went off my mind.

The woman who was constantly taunted my her mother-in-law/maami
Who was not allowed to see her maamu for one last time.
Who was given divorce by her hubby after she begged him not to.

Yes Zain has repented enough, yes he is sorry. And I love Zain.

But Afterall she'd been through

Now her husband wants her back. And she's given up. She cant stay away anymore.

Yes ZaYa will be together. But what about Aliya's self-respect.
That was a valid point by Aliya.

But this doesnt mean Im saying "Zain doesn't deserve a chance." He definitely does but what about this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally someone who understood it, it's all gonna be ok, one day, but we don't want it at the cost of the girl's self-respect, that is after all the only thing a girl, scratch that, a person possesses that will always stay with him/her, money and other stuff coes and goes, beauty fades away, but one's dignity, it stays, period!
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree!

I loved their conversation. It was thoughtful, deep and at the same time beautiful.
As Zain has been saying he wouldn't disappoint his Aaliya this time. He wouldn't let any harm come near her or anything broke her. And like this he will make sure that her self respect is.. yeah I dont know what you would say.. maintained? Always make her hold her head up.. cause she is his queen and if she is looking at the ground, her tiara will fall. And he wouldn't let it fall cause who else would then be his queen? He will stand by her side.

Yup.. there went a little metaphor into it in the end.. but anyway, good post :)

- asma

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago