ZaYa OS: Humari Beintehaa Mohabbat! (Prt-1: Pg-2) 18th Sep.

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys...
I have started this thread but I will post the first part tommorow only... Tab tak ke liye isse kaam chalao..

PROLOGUE

"Appa dhaba pe aag lg gyi hai!"

My heart beat stopped.

Dhaba.

"Mei tumhara dhabe pe intezaar karunga!"

Zain.

I ran to the dhaba. I can't lose Zain allah. Ek baar usse khone ki glti kr chuki hu. Ab nahi. Zain mei aa rhi hu!

Ab jhoothe chappal jo chhodne hai chhod do..
Up to you... Bas comments chhod jaana!
And like.. if you actually like it..!

No pm's.
-Tanya.

Prt-1 : Pg-2
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems interesting! Pls cont soon
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome prologue!!!
waiting for d update..
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
eagerly waiting for the update
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe infinite percentage guaranteed kii yeh ek fantastic story hoga
So puhleseee continue soon dii
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will be waiting for the update
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jaldi se update karo Tanya..aur main 19th ko the biology classes update karungi..have physics exam tmrrw na!
taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey tanu nice one all the best for exams
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much guys! Tum sab ke hard work ka natija hai yeh update. Aur BI ke latest promo ka bhi. Jisne bhi nahi dekha jaa ke dekh lo. ZaYa hug ke siva nthng gud. So here you go with my PART 1! :)

~Happy Reading~

Aaliya's Dhaba
Aaliya's POV

I reached the Dhaba as soon as Sarju called. It was burning. B-U-R-N-I-N-G. The Dhaba is the least I am caring about. I have MY ZAIN inside this fire. I have to save him.

I was about to enter the fire stricken area when I felt an hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Zain standing. He was burnt. His face was red with burns. My eyes teared up.

"Aaliya I-" I didn't let him complete his sentence and pulled him into a hug.

"Tum theek ho. Allah ka laakh laakh shukar hai. Agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh? Allah kare meri umar tumhe lg jaaye. Mei tumhare bina-"

"Shh... Aaliya mei theek hu!" I pulled back. I cupped his face and touched a burn slightly as he hissed in pain. He looked up at me.

"Tum mere saath chalo abhi!"

"Par Aaliya Dhaba?"

"Tumhe Dhaba ki padhi hai? Yaha tumhari jaan jaate jaate bacchi hai tumhe abh bhi mere Dhabe ki padhi hai? Pagal ho kya tum? Ilaaj karvao apna!"

"Aaliya-"

"Chup bilkul chup! Par Aaliya Dhaba?"I mimicked him adding a disgusted look. "Chup chap mere saath chalo. Ammi Abbu ghar pe nahi hai isliye kuch nahi hoga!"

I dragged him to my home with me. He is HURT!

Aaliya's Home
Zain's POV

"Yaha bheto, mei thanda paani aur burnheal leke aati hu. Tum hilna mat!" She warned me.

"Jaisa aap kahe... Madam!" I said laughing. She shook her head. This means she has forgiven me. She still feels for me. And she still cares!

"
Of course she does you stupid. She is your WIFE!" I heard a voice. I turned around to see- Oh not again.

"Tu yaha kya kr rha hai?" I said. Besharam Zain standing in front of me.

"Wohi jo tu nahi kr rha. Aaliya se bahaut pyaar karta hai na? Toh jaa uske paas, usse hug kr aur yeh bol. Aage bhi kuch kr skta hai, par yeh ek parivarik sthithi (situation) hai. Toh mei esi baatein nahi karunga!"

"Shut up!"

"Kisko shut up kar rhe ho Zain?" Aaliya walked holding a tub full of water, a towel and some tube.

"Kuch nahi- uhh... kisiko bhi nahi!"

"Accha theek hai. Ab seedha bheto!" She turned me around and sat really close to me. She winced as she held my arm. She slightly wiped it with cloth and applied burnheal (a medical tube used for burns).

"Tum pagal ho kya Zain? Itni gheri chhot lg chuki hai tumhe. Pta nahi kitna waqt lagega iske theek hone mei!" She said in a teary voice. I raised her head with the tip of my finger and looked in her eyes. Those brown orbs shining at me.

"Yeh ghaav (wounds) mere dil ke ghaav ke saamne kuch bhi nahi hai Malika-E-Zain" I said "Aur mere dil ke ghaav sirf tumhari khushi se bharte hai!"

"Tum mujhse pyaar krte ho?"

"Huh?"

"Pyaar krte ho mujhse?" She asked again.

"Nahi nahi mujhe Sarju se pyaar hai. Khush?"

"Zain mazak mat karo please. Pyaar krte ho mujhse?"

"Haan yaar. Nahi toh yaha kyun aata?" I replied.

"Firse kabhi chhod ke nahi jaoge?" She asked tearing up again. A lone drop fall down from the corner of her eyes.

"Kabhi nahi!" I said kissing away the tear drop.

"I love you too!" She said hugging me suddenly. I was a bit startled at first. Then I responded back equally. She clung onto me. As if I was the only thing in the world she needed. She burst into my arms. Crying out heart. I soothed her by tracing soothing circles on her back. I stroke her hair and did everything possible to calm her down. Suddenly she spoke.

"Pta hai, jab tumne mujhe talaaq diya- uhh.. Tab Ammi Abbu ne mujhse kaha ki Aaliya tujhe bhi nikaah kar lena chahiye. Aur unki nazar mei Rehaan tha. Lekin Rehaan ne khud bola ki woh is rishte se manzoor nahi hai. Ki hum dono acche dost tak hi theek hai. Woh ek accha admi hai. Par Ammi Abbu ko jab pta chala ki tumne mujhe dhund liya hai toh-" She burst into tears again. I pulled back and cupped her face. She refused to meet my eyes. I raised her head.

"Jo hua usse bhul jao Aaliya. Ab humein apni zindagi shuru krni chahiye!"

"Lekin Zain humara talaaq ho chuka hai. Ab waapsi ka koi raasta nahi hai. Ab bas ek hi cheez ho skti hai-"

"HALALA" I completed her sentence.

Bas. Isse zyaada nahi hoga bahi mujhse. Sorry guys, mujhe bhi apne One-Shot mei Halala hi dikhana padega. Dusra waala part antim (last) part hoga. PM's to only those who have buddy'd 'harshadfan_pm'.

Thanks a lot for reading guys.

P.S.- Next update? Well, after Thurs. Sorry for that! :)

Lots of love,
-Tanu. (Sab Tanya kyun bulate ho?)

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ow Tanu Dii
One more awesome story you made up
Dude you are such an amazing writer hats off