A very very weird prediction!! *peep in* :(

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello buddies!!
Nowadays nt able to catch wid u all n wid episodes!!damnnn busy coz uni n no review also as well! Jst ryt now read last few min of LU! N even saw TB article few hours back!! TBH I m hell confuse wat way dis story is heading to!! Its so damnnn confusing!! Oneside aliya is ready to go widzain n other side she is saying she dont want go to mumbai n cannot re-unite!
And someone jst now posted, she msged seema mam n she said aliya ll nt be pregnant!!
So now if RM ll happen, so maybe it ll happen in confusion/MU...scroll down to read hw! A very weird prediction!!! 😕

"Accor to precap of tmrw, I guess zain ll get seriously hurt, as ll know dis is suriya's plan!! So maybe aliya ll find him bt atlast no sign!! So she may think smthng happened to him or suri n others ll plan n make aliya convince zain is dead or he is in such condition dat he cannot speak/walk etc etc!!!! And suri make aliya blv dat Actually dey cant see his body, coz fully he burnt up!! So wid dis aliya ll break down n dats wen aliya's parents ll decide to do her RM so she can come back to normal lyf!! And later on wen she marries, after sometime zain comes back in lyf n he also comes to know her mom lied to aliya n etc!! So dis ll be tym wen rehaan ll think to divorce or nt coz mwybe aliya still ll be thinking he again left her alone! ! So dats wen zain ll create problems in aliya n rehaan's lyf n tries to get her back n eventually after all truth either aliya asks T frm rehaan or rehaan divorce her or rehaan dies!!
This way it ll be diff kind of halala...lyk nt done intentionally!!

Onions,tomatoes n chappals r allowed!!
Please dont kill me its jst a prediction!!!

Keep watching BI
keep lovingvn voting HARSHIKA!!

Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No onions Chappals.But please! Galati se bhi mat kehna yaar! Because a few months back an article said that Zain will die by September and story will take a turn. 😕
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

No onions Chappals.But please! Galati se bhi mat kehna yaar! Because a few months back an article said that Zain will die by September and story will take a turn. 😕

Dear I know!!
Bt my prediction is nt dat he ll die in real!! Read ot carefully ...I said a plan by suri n her gang jst to make away zain n aliya far away!!
I know if nt zain in BI, den its dead!! N aliya ll also nt live den!! True love has to prevail!! Dats y I said nt real bt a plan coz if cvs did dis, dey ll be killed!! V can bear RM bt nt our leads death in serial!! No way!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A very weird predicition indeed... dont know what to say
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anything is possible in BI but I will say RM is something that will destroy the beautiful relationship of ZaYa forever ! Your prediction may come true but I don't want this to happen EVER in BI😆
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

A very weird predicition indeed... dont know what to say

sorry to make ubppl sad!!
Actually I m hell confuse, to wat this track is heading!!
Isliye mind is block!! 😕
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The Aaliya we know will remain single for the rest of her life that too with the guilt of not giving Zain a second chance, if anything happens to Zain.
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Anything is possible in BI but I will say RM is something that will destroy the beautiful relationship of ZaYa forever ! Your prediction may come true but I don't want this to happen EVER in BI😆

I know dear!!
Ryt now dere r 2 things possible:
1)either rehaan n zain both or anyone find loophole n stop RM !! I dont mind if dey find on RM day n jst before nikkah dey come up!!
2) cvs may go thorough RM, as accor to many of us after 3 T no other way to come back!!

I hope dey go wid 1st one!!
misha2709 thumbnail
Seems unlike BI.
1) How would Suri keep Zain away from Aliya for long enough so that she is convinced of his death and then agrees to RM.
2) She didnt marry in last one year even with her parents throwing hints even when there was no hope of Zain cmng back.
3) Aliyas character would grieve if she thought zain died instead of agreeing to RM specially after the last few days of her tough behaviour with him which would always haunt her.

AND please i cant even thk of zain dying whether actually or even madee to look like ABdullah family!!
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

The Aaliya we know will remain single for the rest of her life that too with the guilt of not giving Zain a second chance, if anything happens to Zain.

Yes dats another good point!!
Bt if all truth comes out n dey have positive ppl around...love ll nt die!!
See dis is sure its zaya at end bt the way cvs ll follow is a big Q n worrying thing ryt now! 😕