Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanaya__

aaahhh<3 OMG yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!! Aaah precap^.^

I know right?😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aailya will save zain from fire... but how will she get her self respect back ????

I still believe there will be no RM... today's track showed that... rehaan very well saw how both love each other, he will never come between them nor let his kids come
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no way is Aliya going to leave BV alone especially when she knows Zarinas true face
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Haan Yaar! I'm gonna go now! MATH tomorrooowww!

Editing! Is not good nowadays! But i cant wait for tomorrows episodeee!😃

Oh, your arch enemy 😆
I also am veryy excited for tommorows epi!
Ikr?! But I hopeit will be good 😊
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Aailya will save zain from fire... but how will she get her self respect back ????

I still believe there will be no RM... today's track showed that... rehaan very well saw how both love each other, he will never come between them nor let his kids come

I dont think it is a question of gaining BACK her self respect.
I think it is bout BUILDING it once again. And azain is going to be with her from now.
Hope u understand what I am trying to say 😆
If not, well I suck at explaining 😛
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm guessing this is where the pregnancy thing will come out, Aaliya will be taken to the hospital coz of injuries n then the doc will say that she's not pregnant. Downright typical. Anyways if zain saves her then that would be something worth watching but I think that's the only thing which is gonna be worth watching in a long time. Avi honestly I don't trust the BI cvs anymore not even a bit, I was like 200% sure that the talaaq wasn't gonna happen but it did. I don't want to believe that there's gonna be no RM and then get cheated if it does. I'm just gonna save the foul words for later, when something like that does happen. Coz if the cvs magically revert their plans I don't wanna be see an judgemental but honestly, I'm just waiting fir it to come. This time I'm 200 % sure we're heading for halala.
Anyways, studied?
My Hitler tuition teacher tortured me for 2 and a half hours and he basically made me study every single word. Good luck for math!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I'm guessing this is where the pregnancy thing will come out, Aaliya will be taken to the hospital coz of injuries n then the doc will say that she's not pregnant. Downright typical. Anyways if zain saves her then that would be something worth watching but I think that's the only thing which is gonna be worth watching in a long time. Avi honestly I don't trust the BI cvs anymore not even a bit, I was like 200% sure that the talaaq wasn't gonna happen but it did. I don't want to believe that there's gonna be no RM and then get cheated if it does. I'm just gonna save the foul words for later, when something like that does happen. Coz if the cvs magically revert their plans I don't wanna be see an judgemental but honestly, I'm just waiting fir it to come. This time I'm 200 % sure we're heading for halala.

Anyways, studied?
My Hitler tuition teacher tortured me for 2 and a half hours and he basically made me study every single word. Good luck for math!

seriously Ramya.I'm trying to be positive by spreading positive things. I do not Believe CV's and have already prepared myself to face if there is any Rehan Aliya coming up.
Uhhm.yah almost prepared.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mjhe thodi nai bht sari hope kal ke epi se hope dis tym our hope doesnt gt shatterd nd we cn see aliya worried fr zain nd telling him dat she still loves him i cnt w8
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

seriously Ramya.I'm trying to be positive by spreading positive things. I do not Believe CV's and have already prepared myself to face if there is any Rehan Aliya coming up.
Uhhm.yah almost prepared.

Sorry for being so negative yaar, I just don't trust these cvs anymore. And sometimes, its just a bit pointless being positive. Coz u know ur heading for something ur not gonna like but yet reinforcing hope in ppl, its just gonna make it hurt more when it comes coz u'd hope for something better. Whuch is why I'm being so negative, it won't hurt as much when it happens coz I was already sure that that's what what we were gonna get anyways.

..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too very excited for tom's epi