Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
TB article said RR will be utteran time slot nd utteran is going off air,wat happened Utteran is nt going off air.
sanjuD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont think this article is true.
How can Aliya be pregnant? 😲
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Zain and aaliya spend a night together and they didnt show us😡

i mean before remarriage ho sakta hai ab dekhai
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahad1979

i mean before remarriage ho sakta hai ab dekhai

I was just kidding yaaar... .. aaliya will never agree to that.. The article looks till too good to b true...
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This has to happen Ok , Now wait & watch The Angel Rehan 😡 !!

Wht is this preg thing ??😕
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Aliya will never agree for Halala no way!!!,and SR with out marriage I don't think so.

They can't hurt social and religious sentiments like this.
Both these things are against religious and social believes and cv's very we'll know they can't pull of something like this in an Indian serial especially with a Muslim based show.
So let's wait and watch maybe things will go that way but slightly differently than the article.Rehan and Aliya won't get married and ZaYa SR not happening until they are officially together.

thr's no point f talking abt hurting social religious sentimnts f they really care abt tht first place thz 3 talaaq shd have never ever happened tht knowing da Islamic sentinmnts n rules hw complictd it is,thy played out with so many senti's ths is lyk last nail n da coffin wht nonsense I so knew ths s gna happen or els y nandish ws thr jst fr 3 scns now they wl mke tolerate us by shwng him n tell do u guys want zaya to unite lyk really 'aliya rehan khan'tht itself pricks me lyk nothing!!! f all thz they shd not have shown such a beautiful zaya journey thz actly kills da esscens v dnt want thm to unite lyk thz
Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
may be they got united after patching up and did it 😳
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This whole preggie thing in the article has totally thrown everyone off! I mean wth!! It just doesn't make any sense at all. Could it mean that Aliya finally gave in to Zain's advances and hey presto she's somehow conceived...I use to like the show but the recent so called 'Talak' events have really confused everyone. Hope the CVs and production team can get out of this whole mess! cos the more they seem to show us their ingenious ideas, they get themselves into a deep rut. 😕 I bet they were'nt much aware of the post Islamic divorce idea beforehand.