Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I saw this coming. What frightens me the most is this i'm not even getting scared by this article, even though I think its true. This news has been doing the rounds since nearly 3 months and it seems to be true as well, I'm totally sick of this. And I don't think its the article that lacks logic, its the CVs. I'm almost sure this article ain't fake. Coming to the logic bit. Its a show, the CVs don't give a shit abt logic or fans. They only care abt trps. It doesn't need to be that zaya had SR 2, she's probably pregnant with their year back SR kid only. And the CVs obviously don't seem to know that a halala cannot be pre planned. Bow BI is shifting to 11 pm, let's see how much trps its gonna get. Maybe these CVs will learn a lesson then. And if rehaan turns evil after the nikaah, then I swear i'll kill the CVs myself.#ShitPissedOff 😵
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They want to shw Zaya consummating now is pretty upsetting! I mean yes de hv a tremendous attraction between them but der love is pure&de knw wats ryt n wats not! Under no circumstance can i believe Zaya can get intimate now! No way!

But then BI CVs hv done everything to annoy us so I wont be surprised if de do! But wasn't snatching Aliya away from Zain worthy enough to kill all, Zaya/Zain/Aliya/us that they now want to snatch away Zain's child from him&give him/her to Rehan too! What nonsense is this?

They couldn't shw Aliya expecting during d talaq track bt will shw it now to fit in Rehan! I'm flabbergasted!

The moment they shw RM d shw will end for me!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

I saw this coming. What frightens me the most is this i'm not even getting scared by this article, even though I think its true. This news has been doing the rounds since nearly 3 months and it seems to be true as well, I'm totally sick of this. And I don't think its the article that lacks logic, its the CVs. I'm almost sure this article ain't fake. Coming to the logic bit. Its a show, the CVs don't give a shit abt logic or fans. They only care abt trps. It doesn't need to be that zaya had SR 2, she's probably pregnant with their year back SR kid only. And the CVs obviously don't seem to know that a halala cannot be pre planned. Bow BI is shifting to 11 pm, let's see how much trps its gonna get. Maybe these CVs will learn a lesson then. And if rehaan turns evil after the nikaah, then I swear i'll kill the CVs myself.#ShitPissedOff😵

half of fans is school and college going no one will watch that crap in late night by side their study and sleep CV'S going to get a good lesson soon when trp will be lowest.
-Minion- thumbnail
after make Zain suffer so much give him a hope now Aliya Rehan marriage is he going to alive after that?he chose Aliya over his family in return what he will going to get his life will be marry someone else and more worst what will happen when he will get to know Aliya is pregnant with his child? CV'S better end this show.no value of our feedbacks to them but they will make Rehan fans happy good very good.we will also not going to give this show damn now.
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

half of fans is school and college going no one will watch that crap in late night by side their study and sleep CV'S going to get a good lesson soon when trp will be lowest.

yeah only rehaan n his 4 fans will watch!!😡😡
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly. And even if they r older ppl, I'm sure no one would want to watch such crap except for some trp aunties. BI isn't a trp chart topper, it's trps are always only around 1 to 1.3, which isn't bad but it's kinda average. Now the time slot is getting changed to a totally inconvenient slot and the cvs r just making it worse by showing such crap. What do they think? Rehaan Aaliya's nikaah will fetch trps? Never. The heck, its only gonna go down. But the bad thing is if low trps continue for too long than thw show will be given the sack. These cvs have brought their own doom by themselves. For once, I wouldn't care if BI's trps totally crashed. To hell with these cvs.
-Minion- thumbnail
@ramya,late night shows hardly get good trp that's too 11:00 pm.YHM get becz that show really have a strong storyline till date.this RM track not will go well at all.if rangeela doing this intensionally so that they can pull off this show then why don't they end show with RR with a good note.trp will not going to like before even after ZaYa reunion becz CV'S already ruin their unique bond by RM.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Huh ??? Aaliya pregnant ???
Anyway thanks for sharing 😆
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

onlyuttaran aunties might gv a try n watch it along wid rehaan fans. thy got a tough comptn wid YHM..
honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

I know all the fans are upset with this spoiler but remember one more thing Bi has its uniqueness and whatever may be the reason for aaliya and rehan marriage it wont takes place and also remember the initial episodes of BI (Zaya have united last minute only ie before wedding night everything gets changed so same here will happen but we have to watch all the craps of wedding preparations going on and some major twists will happen only in the last minute and even cv's know what the fans needed) so keep patience and watch BI, don't get disappointed