Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What if they show ZaYa getting intimate now..then a leap of a few months? GOD! I'M LOSING IT! 😭
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do u all think dey gonna shw intimate scenes again bw Zaya in cmng epi. Lollipop dene ke liye
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

TB reported this before and the pregnancy angle never happened nor is it possible now. If Aaliya were pregnant both before and after the leap fans would have known by now. I'm not believing the pregnancy angle at all but RM is still something that scares me, hoping CVs don't go there because from what I've read its against Islam for Rehan to marry Aaliya just so he can divorce her and she can return to Zain. It doesn't work that way.

Yes, Rehaan and aaliya will not agree for a halala... but we have been dreading a RM track ever since the divorce but I am 99% sure there is a loophole .. but which one.. no idea..

More over how can aaliya get pregnant now after one year ...???😕... TB sometimes brings out spoilers that does not make any sense...
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why do i have a gut feeling that this article is going to be false???🤓🤓
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
aliya is pregnant ek saal baad or zain and alya again spend night together before marriage

Originally posted by: fahad1979

aliya is pregnant ek saal baad or zain and alya again spend night together before marriage

Zain and aaliya spend a night together and they didnt show us😡
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg so this is sueper episode tonight that beintehaa twitter handle tweeted so get ready for sr2

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

why do i have a gut feeling that this article is going to be false???🤓🤓

My gut says the same too... it is most probably false...😊🤔
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yes, Rehaan and aaliya will not agree for a halala... but we have been dreading a RM track ever since the divorce but I am 99% sure there is a loophole .. but which one.. no idea..

More over how can aaliya get pregnant now after one year ...???😕... TB sometimes brings out spoilers that does not make any sense...

I'm not believing the pregnancy part at all. Zain and Aaliya were only shown intimate once sadly 😆, seriously though that was months ago and in the show its been over a year so no way of her being pregnant now. This reminds me of when they reported Suraiya would be with Zain when his car breaks down and Aaliya would offer them a ride, never happened nor was Aaliya ever attacked by goons

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zaya20

omg so this is sueper episode tonight that beintehaa twitter handle tweeted so get ready for sr2

what? SR 2? TODAY ? *faint*