Shame! Shame! Puppy shame!

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Eeekkks! What is wrong with us? We should be ashamed of ourselves. We call ourselves harshad arora's fans! Pssshhh please! Have you guys seen his rank?? It's so low! Come on guys! We need to comment on their profiles everyday! We have to be the laziest fan group ever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ikr!!
I swear i commented on his profile wenever i got time
We dont deserve to be harshadians if we give him this rank after so mich hardwork of his
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Ikr!!

I swear i commented on his profile wenever i got time
We dont deserve to be harshadians if we give him this rank after so mich hardwork of his

exactly!! I have been commenting in his profile and I was expecting his rank to go up!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*gulps* um I am sorry I haven't been commenting for a while now. I guess I gave up as I thought it's no use since no matter how much I try it doesn't seem to go up as not many people contribute...still that is no excuse. I promise to comment on their profiles everyday from now on๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Raisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

*gulps* um I am sorry I haven't been commenting for a while now. I guess I gave up as I thought it's no use since no matter how much I try it doesn't seem to go up as not many people contribute...still that is no excuse. I promise to comment on their profiles everyday from now on๐Ÿ˜ƒ

don't give up! Instead of giving up we should convince ppl to comment!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not flaunting or anything but I swear I comment daily on both profiles and I am really hoping all of us do as well.