pic is real
sure
but who cares
just concentrate on zaya
leave harshika dreams it's not in our hands
mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think she is a hater and made a fake account and claiming of being beintehaa fan. So that she can make us angry.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to avoid all dis chaos we need to stop reacting to everything which hs harshika involved in it be it personal or proffessional stop believng everythng nd reacting to it nd den secondly dnt gt into dere personal life too mch nd let dem be we should focus on zaya nd stop reacting to news ,pics shared by others jst love d shw nd harshika fr dere wrk dere acting skills jst do all dis see all dese negativity will go .wen people will see fans r nt reacting anti beintehaa fans claiming to b beintehaa fan nd media too will stop creatiing nonsense we react to everything dats why people do sch things
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited or not...I really do not mind what's happening offscreen...All of BI cast members share a friendly bond...they are just trying to ignite a fire...
We all know how and what they are offscreen and they themselves have said we share a friendly bond...I think they are just trying to be mean...as HARSHIKA FANDOM is a very sensitive fan base...they want us to start hating or bashing for no reason...I think we must stay calm...

We are for ZAYA and HARSHIKA...but that does not mean we go on speaking about their private lives...

I say GIVE IT A REST...one day or the other we will know

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We cant conclude anything out of this picture. It is just a picture of two costars.. they may share a friendly bond, which I am sure the whole cast do. And why wouldnt they when they have such a fun job?
Its not weird that Harshad got a picture with Gunjan. Its weird that Harshad and Preetika rarely click a picture together.
I think its what hurts the fans.

- asma