Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

LOLOL this pic is so edited, it's really obvious. I'm so sure I've seen this pic of Harshad somewhere else! Plus considering the person who put it up, I highly doubt this is real since she clearly wants to rile up fans and get them to bash Harshika like she's doing!

Can you share this pic's real version?
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Can you share this pic's real version?

let d picture go in bawdi d real one d edited one let dis hargun pic go in bawdi jst stop running behind it focus focus focus on zaya nd awards dat is imp nw
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Really if she is with him , den she would nt hve posted We hve nt seen harshad posting her pic.
May be for publicity.We don't get to see Harshika's pic coz dey don't need publicity.
These day's no scenes of Nafee , no shoot.
She must be close with her reel shohar.Even 78yr old grandpa said when he was outside the set he saw VIV ad gung coming together.
sanjuD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Even if they were dating, which I am not saying they are, but even then we should acknowledge their privacy, like how would u feel if someone came and told u to not date ur gf/bf and instead date this other person he/she chose for u?

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This topic is a waste of discussion
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this admin girl doesn't like pree...she said it in one of her comments in FB, rest its upto you all !

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

Now I m 10000000000000000000000% sure
NOTHING between them...as this girl is intentionally putting up
Harshad and gunjan pic as earlier she was putting up pics of harshika and their BDS
So I m not at all worried or upset...
Let he carry out all nuicense
And this pic seems 2 be an edited one...
So I m least bothered

saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you, even i have some really close male friends that we hang around but we are not dating...ppl's mindset definately needs to change...they have modernized themselves in their looks and the clothes they wear but not in their thoughts...its still conservative !

Originally posted by: minipiemini

Hey guys, I am a silent reader, couldn't stop myself peeping in. I wonder whats wrong with just a pic, Most of my friends are guys. But I am not obviously dating them. In today's era, if a guy n a gal get along well with each other, that doesn't mean they are dating, so orthodox mindset it is, no offense to anyone please.

They may or may not be dating, this pic is not suggesting anything about that status, it's just a pic...so just chilll

-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cant see the picture
Showing some error
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saritamora8

this admin girl doesn't like pree...she said it in one of her comments in FB, rest its upto you all !

thats what i m able 2 take out first of all all of a sudden posting offscreen bds pic and now putting up "friends" pic i really dnt know what some os the haters r upto...
they dnt digest someone popularity and success and so therefore start of with their nuicense
but i thinks its better we ignore such people and their stuffs will also reduce
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saritamora8

agree with this check her twitter how much she bash Pree
y all of a sudden so much off screen pics coming out ?