Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ok the title shocked me...but your post made me go🀣

YA...he is a DARPOK...AUR KYUN NAHI...if you show reptiles who will not get scared..πŸ˜†...I would by the way...

But ALIYA is a bit more DARING THAN ZAIN...πŸ˜†...she did not scream or shout like how our PHATTU DID...

And what do I say about hens...they just fell in love with him🀣

Yeyyy.. Girl power.πŸ˜ƒ. aaliya is definitely more daring than zain.. in many thingsπŸ˜‰
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣
Zain's way of getting rid of animals is the cutestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† First playing that trumpet thing to get rid of the snake and then that phoo phoo...LOL even I was like what are you doing, they are not flies that will move if you blow at them 🀣
But I think he looked cutest with the chickensπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Zain is unique 😳 Hens..they were slightly sedated that's why he was not afraid of them πŸ˜†

I did think something must have been done with the birds.. how come they are sooo cool sitting on his shoulderπŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i was going to strangle with you with zanzeeer lol πŸ˜† baal baaal bachi. tu pinkuuu
achhi post bnaayi hai πŸ‘ , and yes the way he was doing phoo phoo my mum was also saying the same thing ki wo keedi hai jo phoo phoo karnee se jaaygi 🀣 but zain babu zain babu hai . truly like a sitara(rockstar) 🀣 remember while office track was going on and he was explaing to aaliya in hindi n he was like party like rockstar . and he dubbed in hindi says party like sitara πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

As soon as I saw ur topic on the forum I got reminded of the lizard epi so I wasn't shocked or anything at allπŸ˜†

Yes zain is a darpok, I was actually pretty surprised when he carried the hens in like some bollywood heroines πŸ˜†
But I find it very cute yaar, different from other shows' heroes, most of them r like totally fearless and macho and everything but zain is unique and I like that.πŸ˜‰

I hate lizards too... they creep the hell out of me.. girls can be afraid of reptiles .. that is out birth right.. but guys are too.. and zain shows it proudly... such a cutie...😊

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

🀣🀣

Zain's way of getting rid of animals is the cutestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† First playing that trumpet thing to get rid of the snake and then that phoo phoo...LOL even I was like what are you doing, they are not flies that will move if you blow at them 🀣
But I think he looked cutest with the chickensπŸ˜†πŸ€£

I even love the lizard scene.. the way he screamed poor aaliya's ears must be ringing ... she did get a minor heart attackπŸ˜†... bechari.. her hubby is such a lighthearted person.. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: saranvir

i was going to strangle with you with zanzeeer lol πŸ˜† baal baaal bachi. tu pinkuuu

achhi post bnaayi hai πŸ‘ , and yes the way he was doing phoo phoo my mum was also saying the same thing ki wo keedi hai jo phoo phoo karnee se jaaygi 🀣 but zain babu zain babu hai . truly like a sitara(rockstar) 🀣 remember while office track was going on and he was explaing to aaliya in hindi n he was like party like rockstar . and he dubbed in hindi says party like sitara πŸ˜†

U were thinking of strangling me😭... dil thod diya mera...😭

On another note.. we love our zain just as he is.. thoda daarpok hai par hai bauth cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

U were thinking of strangling me😭... dil thod diya mera...😭

On another note.. we love our zain just as he is.. thoda daarpok hai par hai bauth cuteπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Awww my baby started crying let me give you flying exporting kiss from US to Kanpur 😳 πŸ€—
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awww my baby started crying let me give you flying exporting kiss from US to Kanpur 😳 πŸ€—

uhh...jaadu ki jhappi ...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Originally posted by: muskaan_somani

Thats the greatest and unique thing about our dearest zain abdullah

true.. pattu hai par hai bahut pyara...😊