ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

989945 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

pree looks so cute wd neil very cute picture n gt over harshika guys jst gt over it dey r frnds nt very close bt cordial friends dats enough we should focus on zaya

Yeah well regarding zaya n show.. What u all think once zaya unite what will b story.. I personally think no story wud be ahead n show like happily lived hereafter... I hope if they end... Bring season 2with same flavour same names same leads bt different like college romance... Harshika will look awesome na like Gr8mag
I want beintehaa to continue entertaining us...
Plz no offence only my thought n assumption

Edited by preehar - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first 6 months was wonderful and best for us.through bobby was there but still we got so many beautiful ZaYa scene and track to cherish.hate,friendship,jealousy,caring,masti and romance we get everything in short time expect their happy marriage life which is only for short time.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys i got a random msg on fb saying that from some internal source they hv got to knw that ph is planning to show zains death within this halala track.
Now i wanna cry so bad 😭
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Guys i got a random msg on fb saying that from some internal source they hv got to knw that ph is planning to show zains death within this halala track.
Now i wanna cry so bad 😭

WTH...WHERE😲...

As if this was not enough...HUWA KYA HAI CVS KO...tunnel way looks so ENDLESS...
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It all started from the last ten days of July and now October is around the corner
So much negativity in the show
Sometimes I thought whether we will get some light moments in the show ever
But looks like not
#depressed 🀒
Edited by cuteangel107 - 10 years ago
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now i wanna cry so bad 😭

what 😭😭 i want beintehaa to end if they want to show this, farhan pagal ho gaya hain kya😑
zaya143 thumbnail
Love how pree always keeps us fans informed . she has a connection with us . its funny how pree has time to tweet and harshad doesn't . guess he does not like twitter . wonder whether hr got his award or not ???
zaya143 thumbnail

Now i wanna cry so bad 😭

Ek ek karke saare media reports sach ho rahe hai 😭
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now i wanna cry so bad 😭

WTH...they just can't do this..!!😑😭
now with so much going around..i feel like jumping into bawadi...!!!😡😡
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel this might come true becoz most of the spoilers which we said were false came true and remember CVs idea of killing zain was already posted long time back by fuze and when there were lots of fan's fury then they said it was not true. May be they thought to delay it so that Beintehaan's TRP won't get affected. If this happens, and they kill zain in the story then that will be the last day to watch Beintehaan for me.
QUOTE=zaya143]

Now i wanna cry so bad 😭

Ek ek karke saare media reports sach ho rahe hai 😭