ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

You know? I seriously Left Shipping them just like that, cuz They dont seem to have something for each other. This intensity can come in professionals also. You can think i am negative and all, whatever, but the truth is that we need a reality check, we are living in a dream land where we get everything we want, and we come back to reality only when someone pinches us, like Farhan sir, we cannot expect whatever we want in the show to happen, it is his show, he is producing, his money. And he can do anything out of his will, we cannot question that. Coming back to Harshad and Preetika, they have created the magic of ZaYa and can be great friends or even more than that or not even that. We are no one to decide that, we can ship for our satisfaction, for our hearts happiness but not interfere in their lives, it's their wish.

I am really sorry if i hurt you, this was just my POV. Not to hurt anyone, and i've been in depression for the past few days due to this negativity, i am really sorry if the words were harsh, I sware i did not wanna hurt anyone. If HarshIka are meant to be, then well and good, i can ship after everything is confirmed 😊

Great post 👍🏼
We need a reality check..
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sry guys for overreacting..I think I shouldnt expect anything from HP...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosella18961

Great post 👍🏼
We need a reality check..

Abdolutely, we need.
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love harshika n want them to be end up together but it is just my wish i cant force my viewes on them. I respect their privacy but there is no harm if they post one pic no one is going to force them on gunpoint to marry each other.There are so many celebrities some are married also still they post so many pic together with their costars even though they know what fans think about them.It is very sad to see harshika fandom begging for one pic.These fans vote them like crazy ,tolerate all the nonsense in the show just for them but in return they just want a harshika pic n i dont think they were wrong anywhere.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@titfortat...AGREE WITH YOU FULLON...we knew HARSHIKA from ZAYA and their chemistry onscreen and it will always be that...we are crazy for them just coz of BI...and who knew them before BI...we must leave it at that...

OFFSCREEN we do get less HARSHIKA moments but come on we also must realise they are working on a daily basis other than the other costars so it's obvious we get less pics of HARSHAD OR PREETIKA OR HARSHIKA...so shipping or not...we must not get so miffed about if we do not get their pics...

But if you want HARSHIKA then keep watching ZAYA coz after all we get them most onscreen 😉 And their chemistry is more than enough to keep BI alive...
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

@titfortat...AGREE WITH YOU FULLON...we knew HARSHIKA from ZAYA and their chemistry onscreen and it will always be that...we are crazy for them just coz of BI...and who knew them before BI...we must leave it at that...

OFFSCREEN we do get less HARSHIKA moments but come on we also must realise they are working on a daily basis other than the other costars so it's obvious we get less pics of HARSHAD OR PREETIKA OR HARSHIKA...so shipping or not...we must not get so miffed about if we do not get their pics...

But if you want HARSHIKA then keep watching ZAYA coz after all we get them most onscreen 😉 And their chemistry is more than enough to keep BI alive...

Habeeba, you know my name right? Avi. 😳 I know, bechare they're busy!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think now we all should get over from this addition.everyday new new tension and negativity is just too much for me.after eid we were in tension if last talaq would happen or not then after talaq we were like if RM would happen or not now again after RM we will like when ZaYa will reunite again.i can't see ZaYa pure love to ruin like this.i see their relation build step by step.they are one of the best couple in telly so natural their chemistry and relations but Farhan sir now going to ruin them.enough to see them in pain i can't handle it now.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pree looks so cute wd neil very cute picture n gt over harshika guys jst gt over it dey r frnds nt very close bt cordial friends dats enough we should focus on zaya
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally loved the pic !! Pree and Neil are soo cute . love their bonding . I don't know why but I didn't even feel about harshika pic when I saw this pic . maybe I I have moved on from shipping them and u all will also eventually ...
Till then just chill guyz😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Habeeba, you know my name right? Avi. 😳 I know, bechare they're busy!

Haan YAAR...Pata hai...I wanted to quote from your post actually...thought the easier way out...😆