ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I hate HarshIka..they doesnt care abt fans...ughhh

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If they can't pose together why do they pose with others to run salt on our wounds. We never got any such pic of har n pree ๐Ÿ˜ก
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

^sure they hv EGO problem

Not even FP, they are just professionals
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

sad feel lyk crying
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its completely wrong that harshad and pree are overly-concious in giving their pics !
I mean its not that some sort of rumours are gonna be speculated about them and even if they do, then how is it gonna affect them? Will their career end or something?
Whats so wrong in giving a pic? All we ask is for a friendly pic!

As far as har and gun are concerned, then i dont know anything about them. But neil and pree are just friends๐Ÿ˜Š dont take it to heart! I know we want a pic and it hurts to see their pics with someone else...
But then lets just not take these pics too seriously...๐Ÿ˜Š At least we are getting something!

pree looks cute btw๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope the gr8 video comes out soon :)
Edited by Rosella18961 - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...chill we must ATLEAST be happy we are getting some offscreen moments...ya we are angry to see pree with neel and actually we want harshad...but ATLEAST we are getting some right...when was the last time PREE was so cutely posing...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The difference between Harshad-Gunjan and Neel-Pree is that they are really close as friends and there has been a false rumour about them whilst Neel-Pree are friends are harmless.
Anyway I've stopped cribbing for Harshika photos now, anyone want their pics just look at gr8 mag pics.
989945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Haha this is what exactly they want us to think...
Well don't take neel pree pic in that way they hav become very good friends that's all.. No shivangi or naved saab with whom she was close are around her,shivangi was like her sister.. Naved saab due to music connection n same with neel (music connection mayb) (m.happy atleast no viv in the pics)
Atleast she's is close to neel aftr naved saab n shivangi, we shud b happy atleast for this... Well regarding harshika i Don't think they r proffo alone bt friends too...c'mmon they shoot for long hours with only company of eachothr.. Definitely they r frnz bt kitne close frndshp hai that we don't knw bt yes frnz toh hai... That is seen in their understanding, comfort level n pree's tweet..
Edited by preehar - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
not again guys we decided not to think about HarshIka now.let them enjoy their privacy yaar.they not share pic that not mean they are not even friends.Pree tweet about beach sequence it clearly show both have a good bonding.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You know? I seriously Left Shipping them just like that, cuz They dont seem to have something for each other. This intensity can come in professionals also. You can think i am negative and all, whatever, but the truth is that we need a reality check, we are living in a dream land where we get everything we want, and we come back to reality only when someone pinches us, like Farhan sir, we cannot expect whatever we want in the show to happen, it is his show, he is producing, his money. And he can do anything out of his will, we cannot question that. Coming back to Harshad and Preetika, they have created the magic of ZaYa and can be great friends or even more than that or not even that. We are no one to decide that, we can ship for our satisfaction, for our hearts happiness but not interfere in their lives, it's their wish.
I am really sorry if i hurt you, this was just my POV. Not to hurt anyone, and i've been in depression for the past few days due to this negativity, i am really sorry if the words were harsh, I sware i did not wanna hurt anyone. If HarshIka are meant to be, then well and good, i can ship after everything is confirmed ๐Ÿ˜Š