ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Zain will be see Aliya getting married to other man we watching this show from 9 month to see something like this?
i feel pity on myself why i get addicted to this show.

Same here...but I do not think we are so addicted to the show...it's our addiction to ZAYA which made us so crazy...that we cannot witness this happening...

How will be able to watch ZAYA when they reunite...it will be dreadful...
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys if Aliya is marrying rehan for going back to zain ? It's HARAM I hope they don't do this ! This will ruin the beautiful show ! We know what does the word Nikah means for Aliya ! 'Nikah karu gi toh nibhao gi'I Damn it cvs have made the story of ZaYa so complicated -__- if they do it for purpose they will definately get attacked by the Muslim viewers and if ZaYa don't reunite and ReYa gets married then any general viewer of BI will lose the interest !

Aisha.K thumbnail
They have shown the religion so strict 😡Know what? Even being a Muslim after watching BI I keep on saying why the only way is Halala GOD? Then I say becuz talaq is not a joke ! But what kind of impression does it have on people ? Islam is strict ? Injustice to women? Why cvs are making fun of sensitive things 😵They show Aliya saying strong dialogues against shariat ! And at the end of the day she in Nikah hall where she is questioned 'Qubool Hai' ? I don't want halala to happen
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Guys if Aliya is marrying rehan for going back to zain ? It's HARAM I hope they don't do this ! This will ruin the beautiful show ! We know what does the word Nikah means for Aliya ! 'Nikah karu gi toh nibhao gi'I Damn it cvs have made the story of ZaYa so complicated -__- if they do it for purpose they will definately get attacked by the Muslim viewers and if ZaYa don't reunite and ReYa gets married then any general viewer of BI will lose the interest !

That is what I fear...as long as there is no intention BI survives...else it won't even last a week...

Clearly this is a lesson to CVS to think twice before showing something...
Aisha.K thumbnail
If they show Aliya getting married with intention to go back to Zain
Or if they show ZaYa getting married without Halala
^

I hope their T turns out to be false (Ruju) they even made the period of Iddah short to move their story forward ! This should also be the reason that their process of talaq wasn't right so how come they are divorced?😆
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

That is what I fear...as long as there is no intention BI survives...else it won't even last a week...

Clearly this is a lesson to CVS to think twice before showing something...

Yeah ... We watch it for ZaYa ! We waited for so long (separation of ZaYa since mamu's death) and this is what we got🥱
Aisha.K thumbnail
Man marziya ZaYa were so close when she was making him lay down on the bed !
Aisha.K thumbnail
It was cute sequence <3 taking care of him
Aisha.K thumbnail
Precap - Mujhe halala Nikah manzoor hai ?
Are cvs going to take such a step guys !?things will be solved at the very last moment I suppose ! No way I don't have trust on cvs nor I'm trying to be positive but they are well aware if they do this they will lose their viewers becuz we watch the show for ZaYa and ZaYa only 😡
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So this scene was just for precap..it was intense..