ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiranrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ramita94

We are getting dissapointed onscreen kam se kam offscreen kuch mil sakta hain. One offscreen thing will keep me satisfied for a month!!

And Pree tweets..

PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Television is " the toughest " medium for an actor!

is BI gng 2 end soon ?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So now i think it is time to take break from beintehaa,i started watching the show for zaya n then fall in love with harshika but now halala on its way so it is better to quit from beintehaa rather than to watch rehan n aiya๐Ÿ˜ก.I accepted mamus death then divorce but no way i can tolerate this rehan aliya nonsense n zain suffering each day.I have beautiful memories of zaya n harshika n it is painful to watch either of them with any other person.I am feeling helpless as cvs once again ditched us.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

End of show matlab?!!
Dey gonna end BI soon?!
Or frm show u mean *halala nikkah ka drama*?!!
๐Ÿ˜•

Farhan sir said in his msg it will be a long drak tunnel and also he have no story in mind expect halala so don't keep high expectations that halala track will end any sooner.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's true if HALALA is shown they are gonna drag it ATLEAST for a month...but for me it's only ZAYA ๐Ÿ˜ญ...till then bye BI...can't see any more of ZAYA torture...first I will go for WUS then the episode...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how Farhan sir will continue ZaYa love story after RM?are he going to show ZaYa haram mean forbidden relationship?
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cv always gave us lollipop before something big
When mamu started to recover we thought one day he will safe zaya relation but cv kill him
Before third talaq cv gave us lollipop by showing zaya scene and we thought talaq will not happen but it happens
Now again looks like cv are giving us lollipop by showing strong zaya and after that they will show Halala
What a say
My trust on the cv goes to bawadi
Cv you can enjoy your show alone if you show Halala ๐Ÿ˜ก
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate the fact that since we are too addicted to zaya, CVs take us for granted.
I just want to say I wont watch but I dont wanna give up zaya...

More than zaya seperation or reunion, I dont like how they are portraying Islam.
My message on farhan uncle's timeline.

These days Im really pissed of Muslim community in Beintehaa. Real Islam isnt like that. And real Muslims dont behave like that. They attacked ZaYa and now they are gonna attack her family. For the sake of drama, why Muslims behave this much harsh? We start our works by saying Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate... Our prophet Mohammad(s.a.s.) was the most compassionate person in the world. I know there are lots of people who consider Islam as a culture rather than real religion. Maybe you portray ignorant poeple's point of view and you will continue to show real Islam in ZaYa's life... But please sir, lots of people from other religions watch this show and I hope you illustrate this process properly! Hope for best!

Please can someone find me a couple just like zaya chemistry or arshi chemistry...
And I wanna watch positive, light script...

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Honestly i dont think anything was portrayed wrongly because what they showed yesterday with the attacking does happen in real life. Because it has nothing to do with religion but the narrow thinking of society. Society interfering into peoples lives is so common nowadays and disgusting. Like i said, it has NOTHING to do with religion because it happens everywhere. It just society, and yes sometimes society used the excuse of religion to create havoc in peoples lives, but really the problem is with their thinking. And its sad that in the show as well, Zaya will be shown caving in under the societal pressure. But its the sad truth that it does happen in real life.
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If farhan sir is thinking he is going to give a gr8 msg abt his religion by shwing all ths then sorry to say he is completely wrong as me being a non muslim cn say the kind of impression I'm getting of islam religion through ths is nt really gud n if RM happens then I will say thank god I'm hindu...is ths wht he want ppl to feel lk spclly non muslims as there is a huge part of non muslims viewers watching ths shw.
May be sum muslims accept ths as its their law bt wht abt non muslims lk us will it give a nice impression to us abt muslim law I dn't think so๐Ÿ˜•shwing gal lk a puppet passing frm one man to another is ths sumthing gr8 to shw n how will it give a nice msg ..
.I dn't knw exactly wht halala is bt whtever I get to knw I think more than for man its punishment for a women lk first when her husband divorces her she has no say in it n nw when her husband realizes his mistake apologize for it n she has also forgiven him n wants to get back to him n more imp is both love each very much still thy hv to go through all ths ...I mean WHY.
There must be sumthing sum other option by which zaya cn get married again without aliya getting married to sumone else bt dunno y cv's hv chosen ths halala route only its going to give them nothing.
I'm feeling very bad tat instead of shwing how beautiful islam religion is thy r shwing it in such a bad way ...I jst wish thy prove all of us wrong n mk us love ths religion n ths shw once agian bt its of no use expecting sumthing frm them after getting ditched twice.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just want to see Suri losing in this whether Zarina manipulates her or not.. I can't see her plotting and winning.
She instigated her son for talaq til the last moment and now there is no going back for Zaya ๐Ÿ˜”