ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

The way zain was coming close to her that day❤️

uff the way he was staring at her with so many intensity if I was Pree I would of looked away and blushed..

and her expression looks like his gaze will melt her 😉
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was going through the pics of the scene where zain was getting desperate for having SR and lizard disturbed them ! And see !
harshad🤣I miss my phattu besharam zain sometimes <3
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

uff the way he was staring at her with so many intensity if I was Pree I would of looked away and blushed..

and her expression looks like his gaze will melt her 😉

Yeah even I might have looked away and blushed but Preetika Harshad aka our ZaYa are equally besharam🤣Both are staring as if they will eat each other😳
Aisha.K thumbnail
Zain tum nei to kaha tha kei hamarei romance kei beech mei koi nahi aa sakta Phir aik chipkali kyu ?
🤣Besharam Aliya haye miss her !
Edited by Aisha.K - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hayye I badly miss those hot romantic scenes...Maan sir need to come back
989945 thumbnail
Hmmm someone is on tweeting spree. Hmm kya baat hai...kaaafi njoyment ho rahi hai lagta hai.. Good good.. Hope friendly proffos r having good time shooting these serious yet funny scenes(tug of war)... Precap poor pree had to bear literally the whole weight of harsh..dey must hv njoyd it alot shooting it😆😉😳
Well complimenting harshika hav become a habit now..coz they r acting par excellence in each episodes..!! Well derserving best debuts!! A amzing acting graph😊harshika/zaya rocks in acting 😊
Edited by preehar - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
FIRSTLY HAPPY NAVRATRI TO ALL OF U ..n yesterday epi ws so amazing i love d way dey stood by each oder our zaya love hs become stronger dan ever it nw cn face any wrath .i love d way rehan said dat dey cn marry each oder in court dere marriage will be legal bt nt in islam i love d way zaya respect dere religion .n aliya question ws apt she loves zain dan why she hs to share her love wd oder man its degrading fr a woman self respect n dignity n d way pree potrayed it it ws fabolous n d way zain ws adamant to gt aliya bck in his life ws superbly potrayed by harshad it jst harshika hve become amazing actors wd passing tym dese bloody awrds r rigged oderwise harshika deserves every award nt being a fan i'm saying as a general viewer which newcomer hs givn sch performances dey r amazing in every scene n d best dey hve growed as an actor n r growing dese award dey dnt see acting skills fr sure oderwise dey r many actors lyk harshika who deserve award bt dey dnt gt .bt at d end our zaya is rocking as harshika r nailing it everyday ...i love d epi n harshika
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We are getting dissapointed onscreen kam se kam offscreen kuch mil sakta hain. One offscreen thing will keep me satisfied for a month!!
And Pree tweets..

PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Television is " the toughest " medium for an actor!

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
halala is happening now ZaYa will be reunion in end of show i wish before RM at last CV'S give us some ZaYa intimate moments.i am going to miss old ZaYa badly.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

halala is happening now ZaYa will be reunion in end of show i wish before RM at last CV'S give us some ZaYa intimate moments.i am going to miss old ZaYa badly.

End of show matlab?!!
Dey gonna end BI soon?!
Or frm show u mean *halala nikkah ka drama*?!!
😕