ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

all i can say clam down becz i can. understand what you feel becz me also muslim.let them show what they plan becz till ZaYa not did anything against law so clam down.

I will definitely keep calm thanks😳Aliya was questioning shariat and then calls her pakki musalmanAnd the moment I just wanted to break my tv off -__- let them show what they want t... Not watching !!
Aisha.K thumbnail
This dress of Aliya is very pretty <3
Aisha.K thumbnail
Golden days of BI <3
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

Golden days of BI <3

These two are so lucky they get to romance such good looking costars 😆
Aisha.K thumbnail
Comfortable honei ki yei intehaa <3
ramita94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisha.K

This dress of Aliya is very pretty <3

I just loved this suit of Aaliya's!! First time she wore it when Zain Aaliya and Mamu went to a hospital and Mir Khan came after them, I thought ke yeh raat ke liye pen rahi hain for sleeping. But she just looks like an angel here!!
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

These two are so lucky they get to romance such good looking costars 😆

Agree😆

Word Count: 1

ramita94 thumbnail
I loved today's epi and yesterday's but yes.. if halala happens then I don't know what to do. This track is so long and if she married Rehan then three month iddah period needed for talaq? Oh god this all sounds horrendous.
I loved today's drama and how Zaya are going against their marriages and unki aankhien khul gayi hain. I want to believe there is a loophole somewhere, but I think the CV's themselves want to go down the route where there is no going back..
Aisha.K thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

I just loved this suit of Aaliya's!! First time she wore it when Zain Aaliya and Mamu went to a hospital and Mir Khan came after them, I thought ke yeh raat ke liye pen rahi hain for sleeping. But she just looks like an angel here!!

Yeah and this pic is from when she took permission from mamu before 'Saturday Saturday' sequence😆
ramita94 thumbnail
PreetikaRao Official @preetikatweets

Shooting since 10.30am... Gona be shooting all night... You will see all of it tomorrow!

Pree is on a tweeting spree today!! Uff really want to see something offscreen!!