ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Absolutely agree ,d star of d epi was Preetika Rao.I hv not seen a character as strong & real as Aaliya.It was Pree all over.
Fallen in luv wid Pree all over again
js16 thumbnail
Best episode ever made on an Indian tv show...may love stand strong...beautifully written and well executed by the actors
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Preetika rao was the best choice for aliya . Earlier Manvi ( NIA) of EHMMBH was approached it seems. But pree bagged the role ...
Pree was definitely the star of yesterday's episode . Totally in love with Aliya again .
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
preetika rao ws jst superb frm her anger to her pain of hw she cn b haram to zain hw her allah cn betray her pree ws bang on she ws jst superb she rocked d epi i ws jst wtching her she ws fab i couldnt tke my eyes off frm her she ws looking beautiful in crying scnes tooo wow jst wow d epi ws
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I changed my dp...isn't it gorgeous??? Harshad is a hottie and Pree is a classic beauty<3 <3 <3
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to aliya taking care of zain.
How magical was sangemarmar seq😳
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I want sangemarmar sequence once again 😳one of the most beautiful scene of ZaYa it was
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this time i want hamdarad song to play on them while Aliya will take care of Zain.
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If bilal marries somehow alia,then she wl defo live in BV wid him...but but but zain wl also b there...it would b better i than marrying rehan...anyways just giving assumption.sorry nt to hurt anyone..wnt only zaya n zaya remarriage purely..
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also want hamdard song to play on zaya
But sangemarmar is also nice