ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riakhan364

May b zain wl convince anyhow alia nt to further ruin her life being lifeless n marry rehan as her self respect matters in this case...wid no hope of returning back to zain as zain has divorced her so nw she deserves self respect n wl agree to marry rehan but later rehan wl give divorce as she wl nt b able to adjust wid n nt forgetting zain.so may b this halala mattrrs..or if nt,,then theres defo some loophole..wht u think!??

I don't think Zain will tell Aliya to marry Rehan both love each other now they can't give up.in precap Aliya told she can't forget Zain nor she will be marry other man.so let's wait and watch i think there must be some loophole and both ZaYa will be fight with everyone for their love.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am scared after prees tweet as beintehaa scroll promo saying what will aliya do to get beintehaa mahobbat back halala or gunah
zaya143 thumbnail
Didem 😲 !! U r directly tweeting him !!! Oh god 😆
Hope he considers it 😳
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont kick me now, i think Halala is going to happen as the main storyline talks about it. We cannot helpbut watch. I dont want Rehaan Aliya Romance, seedha divorce Dedo Rehaan!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
STAR of the Episode was Preetika Rao. she really nailed it.
Aliya is such a well written and storng character I just love her.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Harshika nailed today's epi.
She clearly said toQzi she will nt do Halala Nkha... Loved it.
Zain gave suriya begum left rite centre..Suri has lost her son .
Zaro telling goons to hit Zain dat was bad.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Dont kick me now, i think Halala is going to happen as the main storyline talks about it. We cannot helpbut watch. I dont want Rehaan Aliya Romance, seedha divorce Dedo Rehaan!

after saw today episode i still feel ZaYa will be not give up and find a loophole.as BI is unpredictable so let's wait but yeah keep low expectations.
zaya20 thumbnail
todays episode is one of the best episodes of beintehaa, brilliant performance from harshika.Just loved when zain said suraiya begum n i completey agree with aliya when she said, she learn loving from god and when love is god's biggest gift, why people are calling it it as haram n how marrying with another man she bacame halal.Though i dont know anything about the religion just want cvs to handle this track carefully n find some way to reunite zaya without halala n without hurting peoples sentiments.Dont want cvs to ditch us at last moment like previous occassions giving so much hopes.
-Minion- thumbnail
Finally Pree got a episode to stole after a long time.she just nailed it completely.
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I haven't seen the episode yet but have read written update ! I know it was power packed ! But shariat dialogue was something that irked me ! I know being a Muslim I do sins as no one is perfect but still -__- I loved reading reviews of people as everyone have loved the epi so I need to watch ! And it's a show so they won't follow Islamic rules fully I'm aware of that ! using 'pakki musalman' dialogue annoys me sometimes as aliya is NOT ! but after reading the update I love her for fighting for her love against all odds ! Unique character must say <3 And no offence :)
PS- I'm definitely going to watch the epi for pree becuz I've heard she was awesome <3