Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

OMG! How can Aliya be pregnant yaar?
It means zaya will have premarital relationship?
It is haraam yaar...
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

It means zaya will have premarital sex?
It is haraam yaar...

Word Count: 0

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can Aaliya pregnant after one year 😲
It's better be a fake article otherwise we will not leave cv if they show Aaliya Rehan marriage
🤢
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

It means zaya will have premarital relationship?
It is haraam yaar...

may be today we wl get SR 2
*my mind goes in Gutter land* 😆
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel that now today aaliya will go back to zain and they spend the night together and CVs have this strange concept of showing after two months and then aaliya will find she is pregnant and will confide in zain and rehan and that's how rehan comes up with the idea of marrying aaliya since the society will not accept aaliya having physical relationship with zain after their divorce. Since rehan already knows its zain's child, he will marry her but will make some excuse to just divorce her with the intention of zain remarrying her. THis was what the promo was also talking about how rehan had said "hum namumkin ko kardengey mumkin." This was inevitable since the CVs cannot portray wrong muslim laws by reuniting zaya without halala or else they will get backfired by the muslim community and since marriage cannot be done for convenience, I think aaliya will not know that rehan is marrying him for reuniting zaya and farhan must be saying a different halala by this.
QUOTE=Microprocessor]

It means zaya will have premarital sex?
It is haraam yaar...

Edited by saritamora8 - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG Sarita..its very much possible

Originally posted by: saritamora8

I feel that now today aaliya will go back to zain and they spend the night together and CVs have this strange concept of showing after two months and then aaliya will find she is pregnant and will confide in zain and rehan and that's how rehan comes up with the idea of marrying aaliya sincethe society will not accept aaliya having physical relationship with zain after their divorce. Since rehan already knows its zain's child, he will marry her but will make some excuse to just divorce her with the intention of zain remarrying her. THis was what the promo was also talking about how rehan had said "hum namumkin ko kardengey mumkin." This was inevitable since the CVs cannot portray wrong muslim laws by reuniting zaya without halala or else they will get backfired by the muslim community and since marriage cannot be done for convenience, I think aaliya will not know that rehan is marrying him for reuniting zaya and farhan must be saying a different halala by this.

QUOTE=Microprocessor]

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
First we believe mamu will not die but it happens
Second we believe that divorce will not happen but it happens
Now we believe that RM will not happen let's see how cv do
Feeling so low
Edited by cuteangel107 - 10 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
May be they will show Aaliya will agree to go with Zain and they spend a night together and Aaliya will be pregnant
But Aaliya knows they are divorced and she is a pakki musliman
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today is worst day for us.the day Rehan will marry Aliya i will say bye bye to this show before that thank you CV'S for giving us ZaYa SR as a lollipop.i fe pity for myself why i am so mad for ZaYa.
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Calm down and watch. Even if rehan marries aaliya it will be for a specific purpose and its the only way of reuniting zaya as married couple unless you want zain and aaliya living separately as of now.
QUOTE=edwebllalover9]today is worst day for us.the day Rehan will marry Aliya i will say bye bye to this show before that thank you CV'S for giving us ZaYa SR as a lollipop.i fe pity for myself why i am so mad for ZaYa.
Edited by saritamora8 - 10 years ago