ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

OMG..I DIED..He is so so so so so handsome.
Let me breathe

he always look hot and handsome hottie Harshad Arora.
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Leave HarshIka guys...lets drool over Harshu..OMG I am going crazy #ILOVEYOUHARSHAD

Hey girl, everybody has own choice. 😳 We should respect each other. Both harshika shippers and anti shippers πŸ˜† and also GP shippers πŸ˜† So let people ship harshika and let you dont 😳

We live in peaceful world.

By the way you are right, Im still lost in Zain 😳

And guys watch this video πŸ˜† It is very funny. and I saw this situation in beintehaa so many times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91mRmCkDTBg
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Hey girl, everybody has own choice.😳We should respect each other. Both harshika shippers and anti shippersπŸ˜†and also GP shippersπŸ˜†So let people ship harshika and let you dont😳

We live in peaceful world.

By the way you are right, Im still lost in Zain😳

And guys watch this videoπŸ˜†It is very funny. and I saw this situation in beintehaa so many times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91mRmCkDTBg

haha u took me wrong dear..I didnt stop anyone to ship Harshika,GP or GHπŸ˜†...ws just kidding..
I love Harshika most bt shipping them is like hurting urself so I better drool over Hashad Hottie Arora
iman_harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

BINGO i love what you said in only few line.thanks for it dear.

@annrosewood bang on yur post!! Jst completely loved it!!πŸ‘
Wat a point to note!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
It really make sense n can be true no doubts!!
Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...I hope n pray our wishes comes true n ALLAH listens to our prayers!! If GOD n harshika wishes, it ll surely happen one day bt jst v need patience for dat!! 😳

Lol harshika fever was dere already,even pree fever was also dere n now add more on it is...harshu's fever!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

@annrosewood bang on yur post!! Jst completely loved it!!πŸ‘
Wat a point to note!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
It really make sense n can be true no doubts!!
Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai...I hope n pray our wishes comes true n ALLAH listens to our prayers!! If GOD n harshika wishes, it ll surely happen one day bt jst v need patience for dat!! 😳

Lol harshika fever was dere already,even pree fever was also dere n now add more on it is...harshu's fever!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Thnks!πŸ˜›
__Zara__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was watching all harshad-pree interviews and on screen location videos today...
From what I've noticed is that harshad always seems shy around pree :P

I am not making any random assumptions, just stating my point of view. :)

He is always conscious about what he says when he is around pree and he looks so lovingly at pree in the beach onscreen video 😳

As a matter of fact, I also saw his interview with dimple and his attitude with dimple was different than it was with pree ^_^

I am not shipping them, but writing what I feel!

If not something else, then harshad might consider pree as a great friend and costar! :)
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I find Harshu very handsome yaar...from head to toe he is perfect ~~~a man whom every girl would die for ! I wonder who is staying inside his heart right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

haha u took me wrong dear..I didnt stop anyone to ship Harshika,GP or GHπŸ˜†...ws just kidding..
I love Harshika most bt shipping them is like hurting urself so I better drool over Hashad Hottie Arora

zaya143 thumbnail
Looks like zaya nikah is on the way ...
Harshad hotty arora 😳
What is irfan khan doing on the set ??
Microprocessor thumbnail
Guys, please complain Beintehaan - Colors Tv page to facebook. If FB gets enough complaints, they might close the page.
Please in your leisure time, complain this page. They create chaos for beintehaa fans.

I really fed up with these children. After they deleted my message many times, I wrote it.

"ADMIN DONT DELETE MY MESSAGES WHEN I TELL THE TRUTH!!!

OMG people have gone mad! Harshika used BDs in family scenes. Both use these BDs when there is no need to their conservation from back angle. Because these guys have a hectic schedule!

And they use BD when on of them is in hurry!

In buldoser episode, they used BD because Harshad was going to Delhi and poor boy had to shoot all scenes in hurry. In all harshu back angle scenes they used BD. With suraiya, with rehan... And in big picture... All was Harshad's BD.

Same thing happened in May when pree went holiday. In all pree back angle scenes they used BD.

Admins create unnecessary drama!!!!

I know their bodies, ears, back profile and I can easily understand when they used BD!

In this scene of course they use BD, because there will be angles where there is not need to see harshika's face...

So what is the problem?? If they dont wanna romantic scenes, they can behave like other serial's leads... But they do intimate scenes as comfortable actors. so no need to worry"
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Guys, please complain Beintehaan - Colors Tv page to facebook. If FB gets enough complaints, they might close the page.

Please in your leisure time, complain this page. They create chaos for beintehaa fans.

I really fed up with these children. After they deleted my message many times, I wrote it.

"ADMIN DONT DELETE MY MESSAGES WHEN I TELL THE TRUTH!!!

OMG people have gone mad! Harshika used BDs in family scenes. Both use these BDs when there is no need to their conservation from back angle. Because these guys have a hectic schedule!

And they use BD when on of them is in hurry!

In buldoser episode, they used BD because Harshad was going to Delhi and poor boy had to shoot all scenes in hurry. In all harshu back angle scenes they used BD. With suraiya, with rehan... And in big picture... All was Harshad's BD.

Same thing happened in May when pree went holiday. In all pree back angle scenes they used BD.

Admins create unnecessary drama!!!!

I know their bodies, ears, back profile and I can easily understand when they used BD!

In this scene of course they use BD, because there will be angles where there is not need to see harshika's face...

So what is the problem?? If they dont wanna romantic scenes, they can behave like other serial's leads... But they do intimate scenes as comfortable actors. so no need to worry"

agree yaar they are spare negativity about HarshIka now.its height now fans start bashing them.