ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ramita94

It was the maha episode. Where they come to Mantheran where Zain does meri biwi hain woh.

Thanks love...
Just gonna watch this again... 😳
muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya55

I think 18 Aug epi zaya in matheran hotel

Thank u 😳
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya143

Leave them guyz . bloody losers ... They call themselves as harshads fans . they love the whole BI cast except pree ... Stupid morons ...

Harshika may happen or may not happen but harshika deffo respect each other and understand each other better and these low lifers can't do anything about it ... #getalife

not only Pree Harshad also getting bash.honestly those fans are frustrated kids.they still need to grow up.they still not understand the difference between real reel life.we all are sad becz of no pic but we have no right to bash them becz everyone have their own privacy.
muskaan_somani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

Leave them guyz . bloody losers ... They call themselves as harshads fans . they love the whole BI cast except pree ... Stupid morons ...

Harshika may happen or may not happen but harshika deffo respect each other and understand each other better and these low lifers can't do anything about it ... #getalife

They r not less than idiots on spreading negativity..
Actually sab itna fine chal raha hai na toh bahut problem hai much logo KO...
So started their nuicense again... 😡
Edited by muskaan_somani - 10 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello buddies!!
Ufff...a long day in uni!! 🥱 I m back!!

Well itni negativity kyuni hai?!! 😕
Raat tikar tou AT ko achi halat mein chora tha!!

TBH dere is nthng new in dat article!!! Even before also pree mentioned she spend tym wid k aunty!! So wats so shocking?!! I m jst sad dat mamu nt dere!! Kash woh hotay!! 😭 haan or yeh bhi hai arey kya k aunty yeh mili thi!! Lol 😆 actually harshu is type of roaming n out-going guy!! Tou sure ryt after shoot, he mst be going out n pree in her room!! So dis is normal yar, v know it frm starting!!

So common guys chill n relax!!
And yes dese twitter kids...let dem do watever!! I feel lyk even dey r nt harshad true fans!!
I hope dey get some lyf!!!

Guys today was last day for voting for AVTA!!
I hope our n deir hardwork pays off!! Inshallah dey ll win!! Fingers crossed!! 😊

And now zaya!! I really hope n think rehmaan chacha ll help dem out!! And zain ll try to find solution!! Apni MEZ ko itni asani sey haat sey nahi nikalnay deh ga!! 😉😆
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Its Pree wid her south costar..

so indeed HarPree are 'friendly prof'
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Its Pree wid her south costar..

so indeed HarPree are 'friendly prof'

I have watched that movie sooo many times , before I knew pree . this scene was cute and funny . thanks for posting catz
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Feeling soo low today seeing the discussions at Harshika AT...

Each day is a challenge for harshikian...offcreen or onscreen kuch miley ya na miley...worry karne ke liye bohath kuch mil jaathey hai yahaan...

Really missing those days...I joined this forum because of harshika...

Together they create magical moments...They have an amazing understanding...

Beintehaa managed to become popular in such a short span of time...

The entertainment industry is all about survival of the fittest. In the tug of war of ratings ppl go to any extent of defaming the other shows.

Media have already played their role by spreading negative stuffs about on screen & off screen matters.

Instead of analyzing the reliability of such news, some ppl blindly believe what is shown in the segments & make assumptions.

And through social networking sites, the matter reaches millions.

The consequence is that the corresponding PH is forced to take steps to ban media ppl on the sets.

It is sad that we are not getting any offscreen segments because of this rude and cheap behavior of media on sets.

But even the banning of media didn't stop ppl from spreading negativity against harshika...

Ppl started tweeting other cast members...After the hectic schedule, actors visit such social networking site to reach out to their fans and to get out of the stress. Their tweets can be confusing because they themselves are not sure of the answer. They can be analyzed in either (positive or negative) way. Unfortunately such tweets have created soo much tension here. The fandom itself was on the verge of split..

Somehow we have surpassed that situation...

Talking about the offscreen pics...As we all know our leads are bit reserved...

They themselves won't give publicity to such offscreen moments.

They both are not interested in doing show offs like other couples...

They prefer to stay away from speculation...

If there is really something cooking between the two, then also they won't let others (cast & crew/ fans) know about it.

I think we should respect their privacy.

By now we are clear of the fact that harshika are gr8 friendly professionals & they share amazing understanding...

We accepted it and decided to continue shipping them onscreen (from zayalicious episodes) & offscreen (if we get some indications from iv/pics/segment). We were happy with the onscreen moments & had fun discussing them too...

lagtha hai phirse hamri khushi pe kisiki nazar lag gayi...Some ppl are hell bound to prove that there is nothing soo special in harshika chemistry and that too they make use of Bd's to shoot some sequence.

BD's are used in all shows as the daily soap telecast cannot be interrupted due to the absence of any of the leads.

But they are not used in romantic or intimate scenes because the actors themselves won't be comfortable to do such scenes with the Bd's.

Somehow that discussion was closed.

It seems the saga of negativism is still not over...Got new stuffs from tw****r.

I guess we all are here because of our UFPs...It's unfortunate that we don't get their offscreen stuffs.

But are we that desperate to start shipping them with any X or Y?

Of course that is your personal choice...But please don't discuss it over here...

You can do it in the chit chat corner...

Those of you who prefer to stay positive & enjoy shipping (for fun) can join...

If there is nothing left...we can discuss about Zaya & their onscreen moments...

My humble request to all the fellow members...pls don't start discussions about other actors, their tweets or BD's...

It really hurts... can't take it anymore...

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOLuhhhm ofcourse shell do scenes with other actors too, before Bi as well...she is an actor and a proffessional..however the kind of chemistry she can create with Harshad is at a different level! :)
And @lachu.sree thanks for saying that! I totally agree! Yes i understand that things are not great on the offscreen side since we are not getting pics and stuff but that does not mean Harshika dont get along and niether does it mean that just because of that people can start spreading negativity. Talking about BDs and disregarding their hardwork/chemistry as well as tying to pair them off with other actors and shipping them is not necessary on a Harshika/Zaya AT!
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with the kind of chemistry that harshad and pree share onscreen is exceptional. I guess harshad can only create that chemistry with pree and vice versa...it happens only once in an actor's lifetime just for eg, the chemistry which sanaya shared with barun and between shah rukh and kajol were exceptional. They have been paired with many others but till now have not been able to bring in that kind of chemistry. The onscreen chemistry that is brought by preetika and harshad will live as long as they act together or as long as Beintehaan lasts, after that once they start acting with other co-actors, this chemistry will have a natural death and will become historical fact in the archives of TV onscreen couple chemistry.

Originally posted by: anku94

LOLuhhhm ofcourse shell do scenes with other actors too, before Bi as well...she is an actor and a proffessional..however the kind of chemistry she can create with Harshad is at a different level! :)

And @lachu.sree thanks for saying that! I totally agree! Yes i understand that things are not great on the offscreen side since we are not getting pics and stuff but that does not mean Harshika dont get along and niether does it mean that just because of that people can start spreading negativity. Talking about BDs and disregarding their hardwork/chemistry as well as tying to pair them off with other actors and shipping them is not necessary on a Harshika/Zaya AT!