ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is really upsetting ... Why are they taking us for granted ??
Why are they not paying any heed to our wishes ?? Do they not understand , we need zaya TOGETHER , isn't it that simple ???
Really disappointed with CVS and farhaan Sir...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I always knew halala would be there somewhere, especially as Farhan mentioned it and he himself said he'd like to take to take the harder route in the track and go through the long dark tunnel.
Our wish of there being some loophole might not happen. BI has impressed me many times with it's logic, I was so impressed with the Mehr-e-Haq part but sadly that was just for a few days office track where we barely saw anything.

And the whole Mantheran trip and Zaya being stuck in the jungle seems random that those scenes where just put there for no reason to build our hopes.

Anyway will continue to watch Beintehaa as I am emotionally invested in this show, even if I was left heartbroken with Zaya's talaq.
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya143

This is really upsetting ... Why are they taking us for granted ??

Why are they not paying any heed to our wishes ?? Do they not understand , we need zaya TOGETHER , isn't it that simple ???
Really disappointed with CVS and farhaan Sir...

I'm disappointed with farhan sir more!
He always lie!
he said talaq wont happen but it happened!
I guess it's his long dark tunnel or whatever..
feeling low
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Megha's tweet of 25 Aug : What's stored in is a Surprise.. When I got the Narratives I was Surprised too.. Awaiting for #Beintehaa to roll on from#Today9PM! #ZaYa
I still think something good mi8 happen ...
arul90aase thumbnail
More than zaya v want harshika together onscreen. ..cant imagine aliya with rehaan
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya143

Megha's tweet of 25 Aug : What's stored in is a Surprise.. When I got the Narratives I was Surprised too.. Awaiting for #Beintehaa to roll on from#Today9PM! #ZaYa

I still think something good mi8 happen ...

Even Pree had tweeted that this week's gonna be interesting but kuch interesting nahin hua par taalaq hogaya tha 😆
So i'm just keeping my expectations low!
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
honestly iam not gonna watch beintehaa if rm happens
100% sure
I can't even imagine aliya with someone
first of all
they will end up making rehaan
after rm
rehaan aliya won't be divorced
they will continue their rm
cv's will ditch us
seriously
they r disgusting
n
arul90aase thumbnail
If v get a good news today next day v r getting really bad news/spoilers..this s so stressful
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am feel bad for HarshIka they work hard since last 8 month and create a wonderful couple ZaYa and Farhan sir going to ruin their hard work.i wish i can watch this show for them but i can't see Rehan Aliya crap that's too in late night.will be wait for that day when ZaYa will be again together.
arul90aase thumbnail
Today d episode ll b good n again d precap ll b heart breaking