ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so some one will tell be. so what BI will be now ? i mean what stroryline ?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I'm sure they're ready for all the virtual chappals..but I just feel like telling them #Getwellsoon

Lmao 🀣 bechare!πŸ˜†
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That BI fb page till yesterday was damn sure RM won't happen..abhi un log ne bhi party badal di πŸ˜•

that page one admin is really irritating she keep making weird prediction and people believe her like she is script writer.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am crying not for zaya but for harshika ,I mean show achieved so much success because of these two but how conviniently cvs ruining their characters just to fit someone.n after RM what about zain/Harshad . I am not going to tolerate if they try to sideline harshad for that good for nothing pillar.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

First , it was like. The main crux is Zain and Aliya hate each other and how they fall in love.
Now it will be like, Zain and Aliya the leads marry due to odd situations they fall in love but unfortunately they get separated and move on their own ways, marrying someone else.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

that page one admin is really irritating she keep making weird prediction and people believe her like she is script writer.

Ya if something goes right she says see my prediction came true...if something unpredicted she goes completely blank...and starts showing anger...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Yea...she creates unnecessary drama..both with off screen and on screen news..
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Exactly! I'm a non-Muslim, but even I agree that seriously marriage is not a game! And definitely not for Muslims! It's a complicated process! I accept that there is a social message in the show but I felt that this is so low! Why did he want to give us lolipops and then ditch us by giving talag in the first place? Now there is no way back! If something like RM happens, it would be the end of CV's!

its too much complications in real world no couple marry after divorce.halala is a sin what CV'S and Farhan sir doing seems they lost their creativity mind.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

I think the storyline will be...NEVER GET LOST IN THE DARK TUNNEL...πŸ˜†

Clearly that is what was predicted...they just gave us false hopes by showing ZAYA lollipop momentsπŸ˜•

-Minion- thumbnail

Yea...she creates unnecessary drama..both with off screen and on screen news..

yesterday she again create mess irritating girl she is.