ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i feel really angre now becz they going to mocking our religion.why they sent ZaYa in trip just before two days of last talaq?all those moment was lollipop for us?
different halala what is different in this halala i can't understand.

Seriously dis is nit de same abeintehaa which i used to watch..unnecessary space for cameo nd dey sidelined de leads..upar se dey luv Rehan soo mch ke us ko nikaltey hi nahi show se..now hes going to mumbai why not other place..it means dere wil be sum connection in upcuming epi's😡 Zarina nd bilal r playing their own games,Suraya's secret..fahad's dumbness ughhh where is my old BI?? Why r Dey not showing Nafisa's truth😕 Its a limit now😡 I know islamic rules..i know Halala is only way..bt wat abt previous epis..dey r useless now..dey can show their union by other means too..i swear dis RM thing wil kill whole esssence of de show, sooo cheap😕
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

We fans accepted Mamau's death, ZaYa's talaaq,...and now CVs will expect us to accept RM too

Then they should accept our chappals too! (No offence)
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BI fb page is damn annoying one that page admin like don't worry ZaYa will together in end Aliya is marry Rehan so that she can go back to Zain is they find it a game?its a marriage not a game.why to blame farhan sir now some muslim fans also lost their brain.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
If RM happens, I regret watching Beintehaa!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Once RM happes Zain wil move away from Aalia.
Over ZaYa chapter.
-Jharna- thumbnail
That BI fb page till yesterday was damn sure RM won't happen..abhi un log ne bhi party badal di 😕
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I do not understand the concept of preferring the LONG DARK TUNNEL...😕
If the tunnel is dark obviously you get lost...that is what the CVS are doing...they brought in REHAN In the show now they are lost how to use him...

To add fuel to the fire his kids are making the TUNNEL even more dark...😡😡

if ZAYA have feelings for each other which they do...do you think the kids will live ALIYA so easily...they will create the block in ZAYA reunion...
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Then they should accept our chappals too! (No offence)

I'm sure they're ready for all the virtual chappals..but I just feel like telling them #Getwellsoon
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZAYANATIC

Seriously dis is nit de same abeintehaa which i used to watch..unnecessary space for cameo nd dey sidelined de leads..upar se dey luv Rehan soo mch ke us ko nikaltey hi nahi show se..now hes going to mumbai why not other place..it means dere wil be sum connection in upcuming epi's😡Zarina nd bilal r playing their own games,Suraya's secret..fahad's dumbness ughhh where is my old BI?? Why r Dey not showing Nafisa's truth😕Its a limit now😡I know islamic rules..i know Halala is only way..bt wat abt previous epis..dey r useless now..dey can show their union by other means too..i swear dis RM thing wil kill whole esssence of de show, sooo cheap😕

zarina and bilak is far better then rehan and his kids.i really wonder how they will going to manage with so many track.Suri past zarina true now RM.i am ready to see Suri past and zarina track but not RM.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

BI fb page is damn annoying one that page admin like don't worry ZaYa will together in end Aliya is marry Rehan so that she can go back to Zain is they find it a game?its a marriage not a game.why to blame farhan sir now some muslim fans also lost their brain.

Exactly! I'm a non-Muslim, but even I agree that seriously marriage is not a game! And definitely not for Muslims! It's a complicated process! I accept that there is a social message in the show but I felt that this is so low! Why did he want to give us lolipops and then ditch us by giving talag in the first place? Now there is no way back! If something like RM happens, it would be the end of CV's!