ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jjnn

Instead of all this crap..they should just kill Zaya..show their love is immortal..and start with season 2 of BI with Harshika and a fresh story!

Sorry if that offended anyone but in just annoyed like crazy!

Uhh yeah! Kill them off! Romeo juliette types 😆
mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think aliya will decide to marry rehan just to go back to zain or maybe because of those irritating kids and at the end zain will find out that there talaq is invalid because of the incident happened during their office trip and the marriage will be stopped. Remember pulkit said that zain and aliya will be together.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if rm happen because of pregnancy then she cant be divorced untill she give birth to the baby n i dont think this going to happen another case rehan going to die then there is possibility of zaya reunion but this can be gussed by 2yr old also according to farhan sir theory so my fear is increasing they have any intensions to show zaya union or not.or it will be go kzk way.
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Uhh yeah! Kill them off! Romeo juliette types😆

Lol! At least those pure souls will unite in heaven! And they'll go on to become a legend too 😆 Or both should fake their deaths and just elope! Sigh! We're getting so desperate to avoid RM that we're actually going nuts!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cv are just making us fool by giving the halala as a key
Is this the different kind of halala?
😭 🤢
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honesty i still can't get why Aliya will agree to marry Rehan after accept Zain wholeheartedly.till the Zain Aliya we know both will prefer stay single and remember each other neither then marry other person just the sake of getting back to each other.CV'S going to ruin their character so is their beautiful relationship.nothing will be same after between them after RM.
arul90aase thumbnail
Feeling very low..dont know y im so attached to tis show 😭
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
farhaan sir msg old one now making sense "" Dear All... I know as fans, as people who loved Beintehaa, a lot of you must be terribly disappointed with the third talaaq yesterday... and I love you all for loving Beintehaa so much, hence just sharing a few facts with you... what is the biggest test and the biggest example of love... losing your loved one and losing him/her in a way that there is absolutely no hope of getting the person back but yet getting him/her back eventually... as a storyteller there is always an "easy way" and a "not so easy" way to tell a story... and I have forever preferred the long dark tunnel... it just makes a story a little more entertaining, a little more heart wrenching and a little more watchable... had the third talaaq not happened yesterday, then even an 8 year old would have guessed that zaya will be together...but now when the talaaq has happened, if I still say that zaya will be together, that sounds interesting... now coming to the word which has been bothering a lot of you lately... Halala... Halala means whatever it means in the Islamic context but if at all we use it in our story, how we use it is the key... in TV it's never the "what", it's always the "how" that works... every time we had tried to do something in BI, there has been a lot of unrest among fans... whether it was Osman's death or any other track... every time a cameo is introduced, its not that we are short of story that we are introducing a cameo, its just that the story ahead needs those characters... let me be honest, Barkat track was the only time I felt a little lost as a story teller, but once we got over with that track we came back to our main conceptual story... today there may be things you love or hate, but the storytelling will forever be smooth... it's a story I will like to tell with my utmost conviction and belief that somewhere it will touch you all... so continue being as touchy and reactive as you all are... I love you all that way... but trust me, the story that's coming will keep you as entertained as ever... thanks and love...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All this would not have happened if they brought in the PILLAR😡...clearly we were bashing TV segments for our trust on cvs...and the loss no HARSHIKA MASTI😭...
I still have some hope...on the loophole of TALAAQ if not BYE BYE BI...
-Jharna- thumbnail
@ Saranvir..I really don't know when this long dark tunnel will end ! I really have lost hopes from Farhan sir because we've been made fools ever since SBS and SBB spoke of RM..I'm just waiting to see it actually happen and takr a break from BI..