ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello harshika/zaya fans aj dil khush ho gaya thanks fr d positivity ayeshu i think dey were shooting fr fire sequence see pree suit is chnged bt harsh is still in old clothes nd jb kch intimate hne wala hta h zain is always happy hahahaha
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting cute pic here
These pic made my day.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preehar

Lolz tru...they use many barkat villa spaces like hyderabad.
...even dhabha is bhopal set,
Even zaya room was used as hotel room,
The barkat villa pool was used as hotel pool wen zarina was shown in yest epi.. N that balcony scene wer aliya stands there n zain down-even that is outside of barkat villa right side.
The large french window for the way to pool side was used as dargah wen zain repents...,the graveyard scene of barkat was also foreground of barkat villa n many more
So all in all they reused the spaces... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well good to see harshika pics!!! They r hardly clicked or atleast stand for clicking pic together... ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜Š
N I would request to all not to ask for harshika pics to the actors playing in dhabha... Let them themselves upload it on their own wish... ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold i agreee pics nai mango let dem upload dnt ask to anyone fr pics n all jst let dem be plz ..
ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

hello harshika/zaya fans aj dil khush ho gaya thanks fr d positivity ayeshu i think dey were shooting fr fire sequence see pree suit is chnged bt harsh is still in old clothes nd jb kch intimate hne wala hta h zain is always happy hahahaha

I dont think kuch intimate hoga..coz acc to spoilers ..zain wil escape..dont know why bt i dont hav much xpectations from todays epi๐Ÿ˜Š Upars e zain's dialogue in ystrday's epi..i m scaredBohht hogya ab re-union hojayeee๐Ÿคข
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
dar to mje bhi lag raha hai umeedey kam hai mje bt kya kre dil manta nai bt kch acha ho dat all i wnt atleast
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
nd spoilers pe mt jao kyunk kbhi spoiler sahi hte hai kbhi galat so unke bharose to nai reh skte hme w8 krna hoga fr story to unfold bs mje wo zaya chahye purane wala wo jo ek dusre se pyar krte the bs kch sec ke liye hi ho bt i wnt dat zaya bck
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Every times the PH gives hope and then at end they give us twist and break our hearts..
they where showing usman recovering.. but at last they killed... we all hoped that he will be the person once he is fine say the truth but they killed him which was one of the biggest twist
again they gave hope before the 3rd talaq like jungle scene.. then their outdoor meeting zain saying that aaliya is his wife..even though rehan collected proof but when it was disclosed... and we had hope that there will be no 3rd talaq... but again they broke our heart..
now again they gave hope that of 3 challenges... and we all will again hope that there will be no RM... but this time i have no hope.. they need to give some job to rehan also...
and once the RM happens .. again divorce will not happen soon because of children who r attached to aaliya and she is not a self centered character.. so bec of children she will not go for divorce...
this will again go on for few months.
later becuase of TRP the channel will pull the plug.. and in the last episode zaya may unite or may not up together with a disclaimer always be careful before u give talaq... so they willl educate us...๐Ÿ˜ก
For us this show has give us more pain .. yes we had our good movement.. but i was always short lived and pain for a long time.. be it on screen or offscreen
Offsreen yes now there is no hope and we are all 100% sure about harshika mostly harsh status
atleast ๐Ÿ˜”.
Onscreen thoda hope tha. but even. this also will end up in pain ... i think this show will also end like "PHir subhah hogi.. " by the time the PH will try to mend, the show will already be in drain because of RM.. bec once RM happens then we can forget the show.. even if later they try to work on the positiveness it will not bring the fans back...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rival site too has said,Rean is marryig prag Aalia.
Very soon will see the show ends.TRP will fall drastically.
Everyone is seeing BI for ZaYa nt for Rehan nd Aalia.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think Harshad is like that..he loves parties,celebrations and all...may be Gunjan is also same so we always MU that they dating..lol

Originally posted by: saritamora8

hmmm...no wonder harshad is seen in a very happy mood in all the pictures ...lady luck also there ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of my follower tweeted dis... "guys colors par aa raha hai-waqt lega imtehaan jab Zain Alia ke beech ayega halala nikaah ka farmaan!"
Is it true?? Coz i cant understand Hindi๐Ÿ˜• If its true it means Rehan Aliya marriage wil happen๐Ÿ˜ก