ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Accoding to Muslim religion after T if they want to be togethert again den dey have to go for Halala Nikah.Seema mam has said some twist let's see wat twist.
All wants to see ZaYa unite.
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Guys, Im not joking and please listen to me carefully.

I and my friend have an objective source from set people.
We arent close much, but this person is really close to harshika. Especially harshad.
I dont talk about this person because of privacy. Let me call him cute positivity
We didnt ask about any one's love life but we asked about friendships on sets.
Harshad's best friend is Suchi.
Har and Gun are only normal friends. When we ask if cute positivity feel something fishy between them, said no. They are normal friends.
And when we asked harshika friendship, said they arent friends. They are VERY CLOSE friends.
And when asked again, are they really close friends, said YES.

Believe it or not. This is your choice. Im still crazy harshika shipper but I wont ship under this AT. Actually, I wasnt going to share this newa here. But after I saw so much negativity, I decided to share.
I think it is enough for you now. Even if I learn there is something between them, I wont share.
I shared this only I felt sad for you.
Allah knows I tell the truth. :)

So please when you dont see harshika pics, dont think they arent friends.
Yes they arent friends. They are VERY CLOSE friends and do lot of masti together. I trust my source. Cute positivity is nice and funny person.

And Im sorry since I behaved like antishipper or GP shipper. I just respect their privacy. But I had to share this info at the moment.
Im still GP shipper if harshika wont happen.
But at least they are great friends!
After friendly professionalism, I hope "very close" friends bring some positivity here.

🤗

Word Count: 0

muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Old memories freshen up today...thanks for lovely flash back 🤗
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnazy

Hey, correct me if I am wrong, but you're the same person who posted about Pree wininng Telly Award & that your friend was at the awards right?

Yeah Im. I was so sorry because of this misunderstanding. But these two friends are very different. In awards night friend was my friend's friend, and next day she said that she is not sure.

But this tim my friend is direct friend.

By the way someone requested me to delete this post on forum. Please can everybody delete forum quotes?

I dont want people spread this on twitter.

Amnazy thumbnail
Oh okay.. Sorry it's kind of hard to believe that Harshika could be close friends that's why had to ask. Not really easy to believe someone who says they got sources on set you know. But why delete the post?
Microprocessor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnazy

Oh okay.. Sorry it's kind of hard to believe that Harshika could be close friends that's why had to ask. Not really easy to believe someone who says they got sources on set you know. But why delete the post?

Because people started to share it on twitter. I dont want it spread because I dont want to lose my source.

And please you too delete it from your post.

Guys please let everybody delete.

For the first time I thought I did a good thing to share what I know with you.
Harshika is already overconscious. And now if it spread on twitter... Oh Gaaawwwdd!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sry bt I dont blv u microprocessor
no offence
Microprocessor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Sry bt I dont blv u microprocessor
no offence

You know man. I dont force anyone to believe.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Microprocessor

Because people started to share it on twitter. I dont want it spread because I dont want to lose my source.

And please you too delete it from your post.

Guys please let everybody delete.

For the first time I thought I did a good thing to share what I know with you.
Harshika is already overconscious. And now if it spread on twitter... Oh Gaaawwwdd!

jst hit edit option n delete wt ever u written n den write somethng else .dats d answer to ur question it cnnot be deleted bt cn b edited
Microprocessor thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

jst hit edit option n delete wt ever u written n den write somethng else .dats d answer to ur question it cnnot be deleted bt cn b edited

yeah I did this. I hope people quoted me also do this.