ZaYa/HarshIka Ki Beintehaa Baatein| AT#15*Tum Se Ibteda Tum Hi Inteha* - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Guys i got a random msg on fb saying that from some internal source they hv got to knw that ph is planning to show zains death within this halala track.
Now i wanna cry so bad 😭

Bas iske Kami thi Vo phi puri ho gayi 😭
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

Ek ek karke saare media reports sach ho rahe hai 😭

W*F!

i was talking about positivity blah blah! shit everything is gone! DONT TRUST CV's!

This Will Happen Only! Fuze had told abt it earlier! 😭
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1. Zain aliya talaq
2. Rehan aliya RM
3. Zain death
4. Hargun
5 . Pree uncomfortable nature with media

Everything is true . we were idiots who kept bashing the media . they only went a little overboard with pree's tantrum thing otherwise each and everything is coming true ...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so its all rangeela plan to fit their fav in show first RM and now Zain death and Farhan sir actually let them ruin his show wow great.why didn't he end show with RR.many still going to wait only to see ZaYa reunion here they going kill Zain.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well MISERIES seem to never end...but ZAINs death I think is not possible...he is a lead they can't just kill him to bring in the pillar...seriously WHATS WRONG WITH THEM...
Every one from directors to actors said good days will come back...keep enjoying the track...but how can we with so much NEGATIVITY??!πŸ˜•
zaya143 thumbnail
Can't they just kill the pillar rather than killing zain?? Killing zain would be suicidal by the cvs
ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Hi ppl!! I don'tw ant to cum here as i promised myself bt due to current tension..m feeling soo low..feel like cryingπŸ˜• Want to pouring my heart out here..plz don't take me wrong..nd dont think dat am sharing negativity here as i blamed earlier..
As we got a news abt zain's death,why am feeling it wil cum true..coz if u ppl can notice:
Harshad is not cuming on twitter much,pree's latest tweets nd her last tweet was: TV is toughest job,den Megha is also not posting anythng abt zaya harshika,we r not getting any offscreen pics,segments,offscreen pics wid rest of cast bt not harsh.. Aftr too much begging wid harshika ,megha for pics,bt we didnt get any..wrna we awl know megha is a sweet person,she always replied bt she has changed soo mch😭R dey trying to prepare us for dis crap??😭Above awl dat fuze article which we awl know,dey never go wrong I hav left my Harshika shipping already nd am not saying awl this coz am frustrated wid their offscreen chem or anythng..yup i m bt awl these things r leading towrds negativity,don't u think?
I wil pray wat m thinking is not gonna true..m wpraying dat Cv's prove me wrong..i wil be de happiest person on earth..
Just shared wat i felt..coz am feeling sooo depressed nd sad ryt now..plz dont take me wrong or in negative way.. Bye !!
Edited by ZAYANATIC - 10 years ago
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BI used to give us the best twists & well executed moments/scenes...
Now Cv's are giving us BJKT in the name of twists...πŸ˜†

After Mamu's accident, we were given hopes of Mamu getting well & all of a sudden his death happened...
During iddat period...They again gave us false hopes on possibilities of revoking talaak
through Rujju...Again zor ka jhatka...iddat termination + 3 talaaks + 1 yr leap...

Finally Zain convinced Aliya & they were about to start their new journey...the mega twist on its way...
Rehan marrying Aliya...πŸ˜•

Guys I dont understand these ppl...we call something a twist when the least expected things happen...
Rite from NS's entry into BI, We were hearing about this marriage spoiler...
What's new in it...Bilal not coming as dulha...and Rehaan agreeing to marry Aliya...
How come they call this as a twist... rather than this atleast they would have shown some high end drama that would prove the talaak to be a invalid one...or else they would have shown Zain & Aliya doing court marriage...& their fight against society...
Nafeesa is still keeping mum...She & haiders are the ones responsible for the whole mess..
How long willl Zaya sacrifice their love for their family...
The Cvs are sooo obsessed with the dark tunnel journey...
I know its too early to comment on the new twist...
Still...I'm not keeping much expectations...πŸ˜•
But I will keep watching beintehaa...for my Zaya/Harshika...😊

Bi offscreen is already surrounded by negativity (credit to twitter, media, other cast members and body doubles)...now it has spread onscreen too...😑

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frustrated and sad i just hope zain doesnt die ! So much negativity offscreen and onscreen 😡
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think dey will kill Zain.ZaYa is the USP of da show.