Body doubles were used:-(...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok I am really really heartbroken🥺...

I do not mind BDs Being used...it is the comments made there which made me think other wise..

I went through the regular BI Facebook updates...and my they are overflowing with BODY DOUBLE PICS...

The most shocking one was the ZAYA reunion pic...if someone can post it here please do...they actually used PREETIKAS BODY DOUBLE...and there was also a pic of ZAYA but I am confused was that ZAIN with ALIYA or ALIYA's BD...

They even said that the recent pool scene was also body double used...OUCH...

I know all ZAYA close ups are done by the leads and it is clearly shown as well...but otherwise I do not mind...it is clear that a few scenes were done as HARSHAD was not present...

ZAINs BD pics are also present...but I do not mind...I mean I can't expect him to be standing there all the time...but that pic was a PAIN...

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED???

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes even I went through all of them and I was like well were they used for the parts of the scene because if we see the mothers day celebration picture I remember they were lots of interviews where Harshad was present so I don't think they do the whole scene.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cann u give me the link of those pic plss...i dunno which fb bi page it is
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Cann u give me the link of those pic plss...i dunno which fb bi page it is

Official BI- colors tv page...they are like the sources of BI offscreen

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Official BI- colors tv page...they are like the sources of BI offscreen

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors

Thnx habeeba dii
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I too saw the pics but not whole scene but I guess they have used BD for sum parts but sure close ups scenes are done by Harshika only
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't know why using BD is such a big problem!! Harshad was on leave during his birthday, we all thought we'll get less Zaya scenes...yet that week we had as many Zaya scenes like any other week. So it was necessary for the cvs to use the BD to finish the shoot before Harshad leaves and may be Pree was shooting some other scenes,so both were not available at the same time! It was done discretely and we hardly noticed it,just because the BD are in the habit of taking selfies and posting it, we are all too aware of the situation..otherwise we'll ignore it. This is definitely not an issue and the intensity of the scenes are not lost.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ok I am really really heartbroken🥺...ALL ZAYA dreams broken...

I went through the regular BI Facebook updates...and my they are overflowing with BODY DOUBLE PICS...

The most shocking one was the ZAYA reunion pic...if someone can post it here please do...they actually used PREETIKAS BODY DOUBLE...and there was also a pic of ZAYA but I am confused was that ZAIN with ALIYA or ALIYA's BD...

They even said that the recent pool scene was also body double used...OUCH...

Really hurt...the INTENSITY which they bring to the scenes look so real...and now these pics say a COMPLETE DIFFERENT STORY...😭

ZAINs BD pics are also present...but I do not mind...I mean I can't expect him to be standing there all the time...but that pic was a PAIN...

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED???

Pool scene i don't think BD was used.
Mother's day Harshika nd Ayyat was nt der no BD was used , only der's close up scene was der. wen she left BV for Bhopal nd Zain brought her fom staton , in BV BD was used for both til dey went to der's room.Ayyat 's acrtoon pic was publshed in the paper dat time Aalia was nt der her BD was der Zain was nt standing next to BD.
.Both might nt have come.I hve nt seen harshad with BD nd pree with BD.If so i m sure dey will nt do intense scenes.
Reunion pic has come.???Reunion has happened???
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear BD only used for far shoot and only for one part.whole close up scene its only HarshIka.even in pool scene its Pree not BD only BD used for one scene.ZaYa intense scene all done by HarshIka themselves so chill.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ufff body doubles hve become an trouble especially fr poor harshika guys bd r used wen actors r too busy in differnt scnes nt all tym our harshika hardwrk cnt be denied coz of dese bd double pics dey wrk really hard nd close up shots r done by harshika only so relax tke a chill pill