Love Station: Tum hi ho

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am ready for the love station. I am sorry for sunday as I didn't post friday's episode love station post because it was my friend's bday so I wasn't on the forum. Now before I move onto the love station as usual I will do my review😃
The episode started with Suraiya being worried about Aaliya and her war. Seriously I think we are just so used this Suriaya that we have even stopped being negative😆

Fahad seriously you were proud of your brother because he was able to handle his personal and professional life and now he cannot other to worry about professional life. Well now you can prove how well you will handle the BR😕

Rehan, thank you for a being a loyal friend and told Aaliya about how Zain saved the Dhaba because if it was Aaliya's parents I even doubt if they would have told her because they didn't tell her what they were supposed to tell her😡👏

Over all a great episode , a past pace at the right time again beintehaa is unique in that sense😃 Now lets move on to the love station❤️

Dad se kiye hui vaade👏😭
(Aaliya very confidently holding Zain by his arm takes him in front of his family who are hell bent on destroying her dhaba. Loved her attitude with the Abdullah's she pointed how she has already gone through all the pain she possibly could all thanks to the them. When Aaliya mentioned the third talak Zain had his head down which increased my respect because he isn't denying the pain he has caused her unintentionally. Zarina asks Aaliya how would she save her dhaba? I personally loved how Aaliya said that she doesn't need to do anything as Zain will do everything now.

Both Aaliya and Zain know who their guru is in life and they always ask him only the way of what is right and wrong. Aaliya wants Zain to choose his family with a clear heart this time and learn to live without her like she will learn. Zain in the dhaba remembers the promise he had made that he will take care of his mom and he will never let Aaliya be away from him.
When he receives the msg from his mom He knows he cannot leave his family but again the moments this dhaba gave him and what it means to Aaliya meant a lot to him❤️)

Tumari taklev mujhe taklev deti hai👏
(Zaya both of spent the night crying their pain when they really don't deserve any of it. In the morning Zain is being praised for being a very earth to down person by the staff which Aaliya is very well aware of Zain. She wants to be alone because she needs her space to feel her love😊 Beautifully executed scene of how she feels the shirt near her cheeks and smells it. She remembers the slap which hurts her a lot more than it would have hurt Zain. While she is admitting that she is more hurt when she hurts him Zain hears and says that is why "He is here" to remove away all their pain.👏)

Is it really that easy?
(Zain says that he has decided to he will choose his family which is only her❤️ He makes it clear that no one can take her dhaba away from her. Aaliya tears those papers because she becomes angry on the fact that he chooses her instead of his family. He is accused for being someone who very easily breaks relationships and he just listens to all of it. Before he could say anything she asks him to leave as he has lost😭 Both in pain but Zain decides it's right to leave as he has done what was right in his eyes and he won't be guilty now tha he backed off his promise.

She is about to leave just when she gets to know the truth that no Zain has not broken any relationships for her but just gave away he could of as his right to save the person he wishes to protect all his life❤️)

A fabulous episode loved all the scenes as I didn't skip anything today👏
Now see guys Aaliya wanted to challenge Zain but I felt that once again she has given her problems & battle to him to save her from which he has done like he did earlier no matter who it was from. Zain has always stood by Aaliya in hate or love the only time he could not was when it had lost himself as he was made to believe that he is never right in decisions but not any more👏 He will stand by now n forever. Zain has never disrespected his relationships which we all have loved him for and he has proved once again that this time again to stand by Aaliya he doesn't need to insult anyone🤗
I am very proud Zain fan today because I have never just sided one of zaya it's always them both I look at their POV and I am glad i'm not proved wrong.

The precap is very intersting some of us believe that maybe she will bring the third challenge and shatter Zain or she will actually agree to go back as in where he will take her. I am really clueless about the precap but very excited

Zaya have made the first step to be back as he has solved one of her life issues and she without any hesitation asked him to handle her problem. Now Zain saying "Meri family tum hi ho" was bang on because really for Zaya these two really care for each other and actually wish the best for one another no matter what.

This is all guys for today as I have test tomorrow for science so I need to revise , I am looking forward to all the lovely feedbacks n love you all❤️
Mandy you said in your post hope you will get a love station for the episode you got one😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res! wooot woot am first after forever!!!!😆lemme go read now😉😃
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL I love the review that you gave and you were bang on! We are so used to all the constant plotting that we do not start panicking at the drop of a hat anymore😆
As for Fahad, you know my mom said the exact same thing. That now we will see how Fahad will do a horrible job handling the business especially now that Zarina and Bilal is there with the intention of taking over the property as we know. And it will be Zain and Aaliya that will have to come to his rescue and preserve Usman's dream and hardwork.

Oh also, Zain doesn't have anything to worry about as when a person has potential and the will to work hard then he can start working all over again. And Zain as we know is a fighter and a smart and quick thinker, he will figure something out.😉

I am glad that Rehan said what he did today. Today he proved that he does care for Zain as well and is not here to play hero for Aaliya.

Oh that's a nice insight that you gave, I never thought about it like this before but you are right. Zain stopped taking the right decisions and started to commit grave mistakes when he lost himself and the worst part is that his mom kept pushing him further into the darkness everyday so thatood he doesn't change his mind! :/

But yes now he is back to the Zain that we all love. The Zain that values all his relationships, and he's going to preserve them all by not harming or insulting anyone. I am sure Usman must be so proud of him right now! :P

Good Luck on your test Priyanka, I'm sure you will rock it😉
As always awesome post!! your reviews and love station is always a treat to read😃

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love ur post every time. .but yesterdays episode was so heart touching when aaliya said zain to leave I felt like crying ...actually tears rolled down ...and loved how zain just didn't say nething he is all broken ... Hopefully ...they get back soon
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur post
Yesterday's episode was magical just like ur post
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome luv waala station as usual archana dii!!!
You are just fantastic at this
And shukriyaa for pm dii
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pri You put it all together beautifully 👏 commendable job done here.
and all the best for you exam sweety ❤️
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

I love ur post every time. .but yesterdays episode was so heart touching when aaliya said zain to leave I felt like crying ...actually tears rolled down ...and loved how zain just didn't say nething he is all broken ... Hopefully ...they get back soon

Aww how sweet Thank you😊
n yes even I was crying
Zain didn't say anything as he didn't feel the need to justify which was right as he knew Aaliya is not in the state to listen to anything,
yes I really hope by this week they come together as the next two weeks I will love
watch beintehaa without school😆
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Pri You put it all together beautifully 👏 commendable job done here.

and all the best for you exam sweety ❤️

Thank you very much for the applaud n best wishes❤️
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Loved ur post

Yesterday's episode was magical just like ur post

Aww you are all very sweet thank you soo much❤️
the episode was fab👏
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesome luv waala station as usual archana dii!!!

You are just fantastic at this
And shukriyaa for pm dii

Thank you sooo much sweety❤️
shukirya ki koi baat nahi hai
n I am fab at this because of you all consider me to be.