Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ZaYa romance after reunion.both work in dhaba and zain can't able to control himself and both end up do some hot encounter.
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ANN have read most of ur work and loved them and would love to read more...
1) I would like to read a drabble where aliya sees zain unable to sleep in the dhaba ,tossing around and taunts to zain that he is suited for BV type lifestyle and not dhaba so he must go back...to this zain 's reply would be like...its not becoz of the place that he is unable to sleep but he is not able to sleep becoz his wife is not with him who would give him a good oil massage to put him to peaceful sleep and he misses a her warmth a lot and he is not slept peacefully since last one year and only gets sleeps becoz his body gives up due to tiredness and then aliya has tears listening to this and she decides to give oil massage seeing him all tired...
2)I would like to even read candid talk between zain and aliya 's dhaba boys/rehan where they tell him about aliya's struggle in setting up and running the dhaba and kitchen hazards she went through like some serious burns etc she met but still she would just go about doing things without sharing anything with anyone... ...just like two friends share their feelings /miseries/ struggle when they meet after a long time... ...with this zain would think like" aliya should/could have lived like a queen with the mehr money if she had accepted but she chose to struggle with dignity which I had taken from her"...
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is my wish
ZaYa telling their children (twins) a tale of princess and prince which is related to their lovestory
Thanks for PMing me this