Most greedy person of our show

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Can some one pls tell me, from where to where fahad had turned into.
Once he was a loving brother, too caring for aliya, he thanked Allah for sending aliya into his.life, he acted like cupid along with his dad to bring zaya together and now he turned like a greedy gold digger.

Is that bcz he is son of suraiya or bcz he is husband of greedy pennypincher shaziya??
I don't think it's bcz of suraiya I agree she is not good , she has her own reasons for being like that.

I think any random fellow can manipulate him easily. I donno mere sight of him is making me to fume with anger. He is lucky to have a brother like zain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So true. Fahad used to be so nice to Aaliya. Its with no doubt because of Shazia and Surraiya. Of course!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fahad is a greedy person.He has been changed so much
Cannot understand his character fully 😡
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Fahad is a greedy person.He has been changed so much
Cannot understand his character fully 😡

Seriously, some times he gets emotional seeing zain and aliya together and times he will be digging behind them, he doesn't know what he wants ,confusion ki dhukaan😡
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

So true. Fahad used to be so nice to Aaliya. Its with no doubt because of Shazia and Surraiya. Of course!

Seriously he became an opporunist.😡
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fahad I don't know if I can say greedy but yes his character is just so easy manipulated ... I thought the barkat lesson n don were enough but no back to square one.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fahaad is not an opurunist...he's at times whimsical..bt not a -ve character..bcoz he's still under the impression dat Aaliya is d reason behind all the mess.on top of that Suri nd Shazia is brainwashing him...then there's bilal nd Zarina!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I do not think GREEDY is the word...he is more of DOUBLE MINDED NESS...
I am sure if he knows the truth...he will REPENT even worse than ZAIN...

By the way...I did not expect this from FAHAD...I mean he should first think why would ALIYA who saved him from property mess...go to such an extent of KILLING MAMU...

He should also think...why ZAIN who had divorced her by his own will is now wanting her to come back...

I would say he is BRAINLESS...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Fahaad is not an opurunist...he's at times whimsical..bt not a -ve character..bcoz he's still under the impression dat Aaliya is d reason behind all the mess.on top of that Suri nd Shazia is brainwashing him...then there's bilal nd Zarina!

Yes I agree with u, forget abt aliya , how can he take zains share of property, jus for giving small land. Did he forget that once zain was ready.to give his share when he asked for batwaara ,cant he loose a small land for his brother, he doesn't use brain, he simply follow whatever his manipulators tell him
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WORD!! I agree with everything that you said! Fahad has no mind of his own. He really lets circumstances continuously change his thinking...he does not have a solid stance at all. But then again what can you expect of a man who has 2 wives..goes to show you that he loves neither one of them whole-heartedly!