4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aliya is gonna go with Zain????
batao yaar! Soon please. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED in YESTERDAY's episode?
Power Cut in my area! So I didn't watch
Just tell that there was no Bollywood song in the episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Avi isme bhi twist hai Itni asani se nahi jaye hi voh
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Zain returned her dhaba land to her ad says that he chose his family saying that Aaliya is his family
Aaliya tears the dhaba land papers and says that one year back he chose his family over aaliya and now he's choosing her over hia family just coz he wants her back. She tells him to go away. Zain becomes really sad and he goes to pack his bags. Theb rehaan comes in tell aaliya not do this telling her that zain left all his BR group shares just to return her land. Aaliya is pretty surprised and gets a bit emotional. In the precap zain has packed all his bags and he is sitting in the dhaba. Aaliya asks him what he wants now. Zain says he wants her to come back home with him. Aaliya says she'll go with and says she's ready.

So that's what happened and I watched the episode on YT so I dunno if they used a bollywood song or not coz one part was muted but then these lovely rangeela ppl mute their own shows' songs as well. And abt the precap, Aaliya definitely dkes have something cooking at e back of her brain, she won't give in so easily at least not until she gives zain the 3rd challenge. I'm pretty sure her saying that she'll go with him has something to do with the 3rd challenge. I'm just gonna wait n watch.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Aliya is gonna go with Zain????

batao yaar! Soon please. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED in YESTERDAY's episode?
Power Cut in my area! So I didn't watch
Just tell that there was no Bollywood song in the episode.

Hey, there was a Bollywood song Yeh Dooriyan but it was so beautifully pictured on ZaYa. You will just love this episode, emotional yet power packed

As for the precap, yes she told Zain she will go with him but we are all expecting a catch because its obvious she won't agree so easily.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I see your questions have been answered, but why don't u go and watch the episode for yourself, it was a really good one!
Here are the links:
Part 1 - http://xpressvids.info/cloud.php?id=07f40c6bc25b3
Part 2 - http://xpressvids.info/cloud.php?id=25f40371cd4f1
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago