Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Aww thank you 🤗
But Zain never got the letter back.. it got lost in their room.. so I hope it is under the bed.

@bold. Asmaa lol under the bed. m like 🤣 their servant allah rakha may taken away while cleaning

you welcome Asmaa 🤗
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

@bold. Asmaa lol under the bed. m like 🤣 their servant allah rakha may taken away while cleaning

you welcome Asmaa 🤗

🤣
Areyy its stuck under the bed-leg 😆 Allah Rakha doesn't have time to clean under the beds.. poor guy alone has a big house to take care of 😆

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

🤣
Areyy its stuck under the bed-leg 😆 Allah Rakha doesn't have time to clean under the beds.. poor guy alone has a big house to take care of 😆

@bold --- 🤣 ( in zain vocie ) yeh allah rakha ka dyaan kahan rehta hai, kambaqt bhool gya hoga and rightly said Aasma its still under bed-leg , besides the fact jaise destiny keep coming closer for zaya , this chiti is also there 😆
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

@bold --- 🤣 ( in zain vocie ) yeh allah rakha ka dyaan kahan rehta hai, kambaqt bhool gya hoga and rightly said Aasma its still under bed-leg , besides the fact jaise destiny keep coming closer for zaya , this chiti is also there 😆

🤣
Just feel bad for our Zain, bechara he wrote this letter with whole his heart open, finally the poor guy discovered his feelings and confessed, too, and she didn't even notice.
But there is a twist of it being under the bed! Zain messed the room when ZaYa was seperated.. so infact Allah Rakha may have cleaned the whole room, also under the bed
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

🤣
Just feel bad for our Zain, bechara he wrote this letter with whole his heart open, finally the poor guy discovered his feelings and confessed, too, and she didn't even notice.
But there is a twist of it being under the bed! Zain messed the room when ZaYa was seperated.. so infact Allah Rakha may have cleaned the whole room, also under the bed

saari umeediaan gyi baawdi mein 😲 , abdulla's should pay less salary to allah rakha . kambaqt kahin ka
-afghaniibabe thumbnail

saari umeediaan gyi baawdi mein 😲 , abdulla's should pay less salary to allah rakha . kambaqt kahin ka

Well.. if we thing about it.. Zain did just messed the room.. the room wasnt dirty like that.. so Allah Rakha have just picked up the stuff and lay it on its place.. what do you say? I mean, Zain didnt mess under the bed.. he had, too, many feelings going on at that moment to crawl under the bed to play hide and seek..

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain was just oerfect
Just loved tht letter scene...i skip whole epi and keep replaying dis part...
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Saranvir!
I'm extremely sorry for commenting late!
That was such a cute scene but poor Zain aliya never got that letter!
Those days were so awesome!
Myan i miss our Old zaya so so much!
I'm smiling thinking about that scene!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Zain was just oerfect

Just loved tht letter scene...i skip whole epi and keep replaying dis part...

yeah and she never found that letter
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Hey Saranvir!

I'm extremely sorry for commenting late!
That was such a cute scene but poor Zain aliya never got that letter!
Those days were so awesome!
Myan i miss our Old zaya so so much!
I'm smiling thinking about that scene!

hey simran 🤗 its okay

and indeed it is unforgettable scene , its is one of my fav's and dont know now what to expect from cv's , m so done with BI , will watch it only for hashad and preetika. and god knows how rm will take place , they are kiiling essence of zaya 😭 m so low today. feeling like these moments , if next week rm will be there. dont know how to get my guts back to put these moments on regular basis. but yes i will post it sure , jaise real life mien hotaa hai. hum jeena thodi shod dengay. cast and crew already having fun on sets. n hum bechaare fans ro rahe hai rm ko lekar