Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree Zain did da mistke of giving T to Aalia.He has accepted nd ready to do whatever punishment she gves.
She told him to cut veg with blnd fold he did , nd cut his finger.That was nt her 1st challenge.
1st challenge she told him to jump down he did .without knowing , dat will be pool.
2nd she told him to give Dabha to her or to his family .If he gives Dabha to his family he should walk out from her life.He has accepted the challenges to bring her back to his life so how can he give Dabha to his family.
Giving Dabha paper in her hand , she was nt happy coz he has choosen her over his family.Without knowing the truth wat he went through to give daba in her name , she abused him for leaving his mom, bro nd mamu's house.I felt bad for Zain, wen she tore the paper nd threw on his face.
Zain too did da same mistake without knowing da truth he gave T to her.
Here without any dely Rehan tells da truth to Aalia, saying Zain had done da mistake , now u r doing more dan wat he did .He tells the truth how he gave this dabha to her , .He has given all his share to Fahad.
Aalia may melt.Her 3rd challenge may be he has to find the loophole .
Rehan will help Zain nd he will unite dem.
Hopefully by this week end dis track may get over.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww ❀️ The smile on Zain's face when he said "Meri Biwi, Meri Aaliya ke liye" Haye
Jaane kahan gaye woh din! 😭
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post πŸ‘
The way Zain express his love for Aaliya was just amazing
I have seen this scene like hundred times 😳
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...you took me back to the PERFECT FLASHBACK...*hugs*πŸ€—

Awesome post again...the day when ZAIN was Full LATOO over his wife...I would watch the whole episode just for that scene...

Any ways I think they shared better understanding before CONFESSION...coz after that MISUNDERSTANDINGS were more and their love became weak...and we can see the result now...

The next scene after this...the letter not reaching ALIYA and his reaction was🀣
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hellooo dear..

Gud evening...,, πŸ€— πŸ€—
I remember this ... zain had hopelessly fallen for her.. and that dialog said itall.. zain was perfect that day.. but did aaliya ever get yo see what he had written for her..

Goood eveing pinkuuu darling πŸ€— . thats the point you pointed out. now m wondering the same thing man

Originally posted by: Priyakna

It was the 100th epiosde and he admitted to himself he is in love with his Aaliya , his wife :)

yes true priyanaka

Originally posted by: Baingan

Loved that scene. Zain should hav SMS d to Aalia .She did nt get his letter. So many times both tried to express der's love , dey will end in fight.Now Zain is repenting a lot for his mistakes ,Aalia too is making more dan Zain.Want to see dem in Happy mood.Enf of suffering.

Nice post .saranvir.

thank you jyoti . seriously enough of torchers already , they need good and happy things

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Hey dear, I jus love that scenes, I donno how many times I have watched it

Worth watching it any no. Of times, zainy pie was too cute, love him in that scene
Next morning he will be asking aliya did u get any Chitti, mujhe koyi Chitti visit nay mila
Worth watching zain babys face
Love u dearπŸ€— for posting an awesome golden moment, it made my morning
Thanks for pm

Love ya to madhu πŸ€— pleasure is all mine and you said it all

Originally posted by: -Mera-Hi-Jalwa-

LOVE U

AND LOVE ZAIN FOR SUCH A SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAH THOSE OLD DAYS!!!
JEETNA WOH DONO ENJOY NAHI KARTE THE UTNA HUM KARTE THE!!!!!
MERE ZAYA MERE HARSHIKA!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE U FOR SUCH NIC POST!!!!

love ya back ❀️ indeed they were the awesome moments of their life

Originally posted by: Baingan

Agree Zain did da mistke of giving T to Aalia.He has accepted nd ready to do whatever punishment she gves.

She told him to cut veg with blnd fold he did , nd cut his finger.That was nt her 1st challenge.
1st challenge she told him to jump down he did .without knowing , dat will be pool.
2nd she told him to give Dabha to her or to his family .If he gives Dabha to his family he should walk out from her life.He has accepted the challenges to bring her back to his life so how can he give Dabha to his family.
Giving Dabha paper in her hand , she was nt happy coz he has choosen her over his family.Without knowing the truth wat he went through to give daba in her name , she abused him for leaving his mom, bro nd mamu's house.I felt bad for Zain, wen she tore the paper nd threw on his face.
Zain too did da same mistake without knowing da truth he gave T to her.
Here without any dely Rehan tells da truth to Aalia, saying Zain had done da mistake , now u r doing more dan wat he did .He tells the truth how he gave this dabha to her , .He has given all his share to Fahad.
Aalia may melt.Her 3rd challenge may be he has to find the loophole .
Rehan will help Zain nd he will unite dem.
Hopefully by this week end dis track may get over.

WORD jyoti. you seriously spoke my heart out , have nothing to addd. thank you so much for elaborating πŸ€— ❀️

Originally posted by: jjnn

Awww ❀️ The smile on Zain's face when he said "Meri Biwi, Meri Aaliya ke liye" Haye
Jaane kahan gaye woh din! 😭

jharna aayngay wapas yeh din jarur aaynegay. after all this is story of zain and aaliya ❀️

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Beautiful post πŸ‘
The way Zain express his love for Aaliya was just amazing
I have seen this scene like hundred times 😳

thanks so much angel . me to watched this scene uncounted times 😳

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awww...you took me back to the PERFECT FLASHBACK...*hugs*πŸ€—

Awesome post again...the day when ZAIN was Full LATOO over his wife...I would watch the whole episode just for that scene...

Any ways I think they shared better understanding before CONFESSION...coz after that MISUNDERSTANDINGS were more and their love became weak...and we can see the result now...

The next scene after this...the letter not reaching ALIYA and his reaction was🀣

thank you so much habeeba. πŸ€—β€οΈ indeed that days were amazing you know. and rightly said love become weak cus of misunderstandings and many more issues which results in talak , can't wait to see our zaya in one frame
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ove you for this post!!!
Hayee...just lobee tht scene...dude
Thxx for pm
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Ove you for this post!!!

Hayee...just lobee tht scene...dude
Thxx for pm

you are most welcome alina
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh A true golden moment!
Finally Zain found out what he had in his heart for her and all that because of the love and caring she showed. He became to know her better, her true I, and he fell in love, that simple.
The letter was so beautifully written. And his dialogues killed me: "Mere Aaliya, mere biwi." At this moment he accepted her as his biwi and that she is only his! One sad thing: that she never got it! I still hope they find it under the bed or something when they return to BV one day 😳

- asma

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Ohhh A true golden moment!
Finally Zain found out what he had in his heart for her and all that because of the love and caring she showed. He became to know her better, her true I, and he fell in love, that simple.
The letter was so beautifully written. And his dialogues killed me: "Mere Aaliya, mere biwi." At this moment he accepted her as his biwi and that she is only his! One sad thing: that she never got it! I still hope they find it under the bed or something when they return to BV one day 😳

- asma

awww . Asma you said it all beautiful. yeah true about she never found that letter may be she will get some day from zain. when they will reunite
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

awww . Asma you said it all beautiful. yeah true about she never found that letter may be she will get some day from zain. when they will reunite

Aww thank you πŸ€—
But Zain never got the letter back.. it got lost in their room.. so I hope it is under the bed.