Golden Moments of ZAYA #6 Zain In love

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well Well Well Hello Guy's . It's Monday Evening & as promised i m back with another golden moment of ZAYA . Well today i will talk about Zain's Feeling which he wrote down in letter for Aaliya for the first time he felt that he is in love with aaliya . this is the scene from 16th may 2014 after fahad annonced to the family that he dont want any watwara and on the other hand only cause of aaliya zain was ready to give his shares to fahad so he penned down his feelings at night and he felt that this is needed to done soon cus aaliya was like agar kal alag hone ke nobat aaye to us ghar mein se hamaare ishtymaayi smaaan se jyda kuch jaruri aur keemti nahi hai so by listening these words from aaliya he felt amazed & loved

Zain;-) Mamu ki bhaanji , love letter mein naam to likh e sakta hoon, aaliya, biwi , kya kahun , jab b kuch kehna chaha, kuch na kuch aisa ho jata ki baat adoori reh jaaati . jo baat mai ni keh paya wo baat yeh chiti kahegi . us din cold storage mein jo b maine kaha wo aaliya bhat ke liye nahi, tumhaare liye ( taking aaliya's photoframe in his hands ) meri aaliya ke liye meri biwi ke liye jo baat mai har baar kehna chaha par keh ni paya wo baat aj mai kehne jaa raha hoon I LOVE YOU AALIYA , I REALLY LOVE YOU ❤️

BGM ;-) Yeh IsQh Hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Saranvir 🤗
I LOVE that scene!!
that was such a cute and happy moment. 😳
I was so happy to hear him say I love you to Aaliya!! and that meri Aaliya ke liye, meri biwi ke liye..hayye those dialogues are killer!❤️ and the background music made it even better

Awesome Post Sara👏
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I remember this scene, poor girl never got the letter LOL. I remember how many times Zain and Aaliya tried confessing their love for each other but had no luck. The good old days to their relationship, they need back their happiness poor things have suffered enough
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Hi Saranvir 🤗

I LOVE that scene!!
that was such a cute and happy moment. 😳
I was so happy to hear him say I love you to Aaliya!! and that meri Aalike liye, meri biwi ke liye..hayye those dialogues are killer!❤️ and the background music made it even better

Awesome Post Sara👏

Hello saheba 🤗 . thank you so much

i like the sound when he said Meri Biwi ke liye ❤️
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hellooo dear..

Gud evening...,, 🤗 🤗
I remember this ... zain had hopelessly fallen for her.. and that dialog said itall.. zain was perfect that day.. but did aaliya ever get yo see what he had written for her..

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I remember this scene, poor girl never got the letter LOL. I remember how many times Zain and Aaliya tried confessing their love for each other but had no luck. The good old days to their relationship, they need back their happiness poor things have suffered enough

lol yeah she was like kaunsi chiti ?

seriously , unff of crying now , its zaya time now
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was the 100th epiosde and he admitted to himself he is in love with his Aaliya , his wife :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved that scene. Zain should hav SMS d to Aalia .She did nt get his letter.
So many times both tried to express der's love , dey will end in fight.
Now Zain is repenting a lot for his mistakes ,Aalia too is making more dan Zain.Want to see dem in Happy mood.Enf of suffering.
Nice post .saranvir.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear, I jus love that scenes, I donno how many times I have watched it
Worth watching it any no. Of times, zainy pie was too cute, love him in that scene
Next morning he will be asking aliya did u get any Chitti, mujhe koyi Chitti visit nay mila
Worth watching zain babys face
Love u dear🤗 for posting an awesome golden moment, it made my morning
Thanks for pm
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVE U
AND LOVE ZAIN FOR SUCH A SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAH THOSE OLD DAYS!!!
JEETNA WOH DONO ENJOY NAHI KARTE THE UTNA HUM KARTE THE!!!!!
MERE ZAYA MERE HARSHIKA!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE U FOR SUCH NIC POST!!!!