Back on Beintehaa!

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!!!!!!!
So after 3-4 months I've started watching Beintehaa again and back on the Beintehaa Forum. I'm still in the process of watching it so I haven't seen all that has happened but do have a faint idea of some of the stuff.
I was checking in on the forums sometimes but seeing the TRPs drop so much and stupid things happenings I got really upset but now I want to give it another shot.

First of all Mamu died! 😭

ZAYA talaaq😡

Now I think after all three challenges Aliya may say to Zain talaaq three times just to see how he feels because I don't think she will go back to him so easily. That is not the Aliya I know.

Also I'm still behind but have watched some of the recent episodes😆 (did some cheating😆). Uff what has happened to BI.

Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol, hi I'm kiran, a little cheating doesn't hurt anyone, that's what i did, i started watching a month ago, and then i wanted to catch up with what has happened so far, so i watched the past and the most recent episodes simultaneously 😉
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't blame you for cheating, its tempting but BI is really a show where if you miss a few episodes or even a week then you miss a lot. Honestly BI really is at its best right now, the track is gripping and the performances are powerful. Zain and Aaliya are apart right now but their love for each other is still going strong.