Originally posted by: -Aashima-

RES ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I will read it before sleeping ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aashi!!๐Ÿค—

Word Count: 1

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Saheba that was so good, girl why'd you stop?!
Ugh this OS makes my heart hurt for Zain and Aliya, it's unfair that life treated them so illy, they deserve some happiness (and so do we lol)

But amazing OS dear!!
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written! I loved how Aliya explained her feelings about that hotel night and the jungle night! I'm so terrified that this is what will happen today.. I can't bear to see Zain break down now.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please continue if you can!
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's really beautifully written ๐Ÿ˜Š
The way u expressed thier feelings was explained so nicely
Update soon so that we can see how this story progresses
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Marci

Saheba that was so good, girl why'd you stop?!

Ugh this OS makes my heart hurt for Zain and Aliya, it's unfair that life treated them so illy, they deserve some happiness (and so do we lol)

But amazing OS dear!!

Thank you so much Marci!, it means a lot!๐Ÿ˜ณ
lol I stopped because I do not know how to take it from there๐Ÿ˜†
I know right!! everything that they are going through right now is so unfair because these two have never caused any harm to anyone and yet they end up suffering the most

Originally posted by: uttaranfanfoe

Beautifully written! I loved how Aliya explained her feelings about that hotel night and the jungle night! I'm so terrified that this is what will happen today.. I can't bear to see Zain break down now.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please continue if you can!

thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am really scared that this will happen in the show too๐Ÿ˜ญ
His heart is going to get broken again...but I hope that this is the last time๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aww I will try to write more often.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ilovezaya

It's really beautifully written ๐Ÿ˜Š
The way u expressed thier feelings was explained so nicely
Update soon so that we can see how this story progresses
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜ณ
LOL I am receiving so much requests for an update, so I will see if I can..it totally depends on how the episode is tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it!
" I want to go back to waking up every morning and watch you dry your hair after taking a shower. I want to go back to sharing the same breakfast table with you. I want to go back to kissing you on the cheek every morning before I go to work. I want to go back to sharing the same bed with you wrapped in my arms in our room. The room that we decorated together-"

This was my favourite part of the OS, Zain letting out his feelings, reliving all those moments, I literally had a sequence of flash backs going on my head while reading this (except there was no bg music lol). I could feel what ZaYa were feeling and only a good writer can make a reader feel that way, so without doubt ur an amazing writer. Plz pm me if u can and keep writing!

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Loved it!

" I want to go back to waking up every morning and watch you dry your hair after taking a shower. I want to go back to sharing the same breakfast table with you. I want to go back to kissing you on the cheek every morning before I go to work. I want to go back to sharing the same bed with you wrapped in my arms in our room. The room that we decorated together-"

This was my favourite part of the OS, Zain letting out his feelings, reliving all those moments, I literally had a sequence of flash backs going on my head while reading this (except there was no bg music lol). I could feel what ZaYa were feeling and only a good writer can make a reader feel that way, so without doubt ur an amazing writer. Plz pm me if u can and keep writing!

Thank you so much dear!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
That is actually my favourite part of the OS as well๐Ÿ˜›
I miss all those things and I imagine how much zaya must miss those past daily routines of their old life as well๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aww I will!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Once again thank you so much for the wonderful comment๐Ÿ˜ณ