All i can say about the precap...

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
heya...folks how r you guys?? Okay so i am not giving some long description about precap in this post...Instead of giving a long description...okay i never give any long description cause i knda feel lazy to do tht guys

All I can say abt the precap is tht daal mein kuch toh kaala hai...

Lame Post I know...but just wanted to say what came in my stupid mind...Sorry for giving you minor heart attack...

Mission Forum on top 4
Mission Jo Bhi Ho
-Alina
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I say puri daal hi kali hai ๐Ÿคฃ
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I also feel the same. Aaliya would never give in so easily, just coz rehaab told her to, she does have something in the back of her mind.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she knows that suraiya and farhad will never accept her so she will go back with zain she knows that they will throw her out and zain cannot leave his family so she will be out of his life for good. i am sure something will happen
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think aliya's third challenge will be find a way to nullify the divorce or halala๐Ÿ˜•n both the ways r difficult it will shatter all hopes of zain ๐Ÿ˜ญ
n there rehan will help him as in the promo he said hum kare ke namumkin ko mumkin ...tat will cum to play nw.
May be thy go to the extent of rehan aliya marriage jst to play mind games with us bt atlast it will nt happen or instead it will be zaya marriage tat will tk place.
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree wid u
smthng is fishi
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u daal mai zarur kuch kala hai
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

she knows that suraiya and farhad will never accept her so she will go back with zain she knows that they will throw her out and zain cannot leave his family so she will be out of his life for good. i am sure something will happen

I think you are absolutely right . this is gonna happen 4 sure.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Daal mei kuch kaala nahi hai... Puri ki Puri daal hi kaali hai!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nice post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

I think aliya's third challenge will be find a way to nullify the divorce or halala๐Ÿ˜•n both the ways r difficult it will shatter all hopes of zain ๐Ÿ˜ญ

n there rehan will help him as in the promo he said hum kare ke namumkin ko mumkin ...tat will cum to play nw.

May be thy go to the extent of rehan aliya marriage jst to play mind games with us bt atlast it will nt happen or instead it will bezaya marriage tat will tk place.

If this happens it won't be according to the islamic shariah..n also no divorced women can Marry another man in order to get married to her ex husband