Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hain

Everything I wanted to write has been written so I will add the only thing that keeps playing in my head..

Zain and Aaliya sleeping in the hotel room together after Zain saved her from the manager. Their closeness, their taking comfort from each other. Zain woke up in the morning and said: Kuch nahien hua raat ko.
I don't know Islam law but is any type of closeness allowed when the three months of talak are going on or are the first two talaks nullified because of that night? Let's seem what happens tomorrow. So many questions, the CVs have the viewers where they want them.

Based on what has been posted and researched by members, its not allowed which is why so many are relying on that to be the loophole. CVs could not have had those scenes inserted for nothing, surely there is more to it especially since the camera zoomed into the clock every passing hour they slept closer together. There has to be some sort of catch that makes their divorce voided but these two are not aware of that, this is why I think Rehan will be put to use here and that part in the promo plays out. So far we haven't seen Rehan making the impossible, possible so this may be where he comes into play.

Originally posted by: Miss.Mischief

Nice post..
Loved y'day episode

Thank you!

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Awesome post 👏
You have said it all

Thank you!