Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mandy,

Loved your post! Spot on about Aliya and her characterization. I absolutely loved today's episode and for me, it was by far the best one after the divorce.

I loved that finally aliya sees Suraiyya for who she is and has no qualms standing up to her and challenging her. How many mahaan female leads in soaps learn to do that ever? So, I am very glad that she gave Suri a good piece of her mind and turned the tables effectively on that entire conniving Abdullah family. For too long have they treated Aliya like dirt and it's time Aliya at least stands up to their nonsense, if not treat them the say way. And I absolutely loved how Zain just stood there, without a word, listening to Aliya corner his mother like that. Never before would Zain have stood silent like this, but he knew she was not wrong and I loved that he kept out of it. Suri has done so much wrong to both of them, that more than Aliya threatening her, it would have struck her to see Zain stand mute to it. So, that was by far my favorite moment in the episode. I want to see a full blown confrontation at some point between Aliya and Suraiyya and I want Aliya to really give it back to her on every wrong that Suri has done. today it was about not letting her visit Usman one last time, but I hope in the future she will question all of Suri's evil intentions at hurting her own son, just for her mindless hatred of Aliya. And some day, when all the truth of her kartoots are out in the open, I want her son to question her more than Aliya.

As for the glimpse into Aliya's pain, I am glad they give an understanding of her actions. This forum anyway loves to yo-yo betweeing loving Zain and Aliya to hating them based on one episode. So I hope it provided relief to the bunch that hates Aliya for slapping Zain. I think it was very natural of her to do so because she could not stand that he could not grasp the seriousness of what had transpired between them. It was so easy for him to just waltz back into her life and demand her back, when she had suffered and suffered for a year with no hope to be reconciled. It took her so long to build her strength and rebuild her life from scratch, and here he was, with a sorry for the misunderstanding and a please to get back together. I think the slap was a very natural reflex for the turmoil and hurt inside of Aliya. Glad today they showed that it hurt her to be that way to him. Just as it had hurt Zain to be that way to her. Can one forget the way he had splashed water on her during the quraan reading? Was that not a slap to her face too? Such humiliation and from someone you love dearly is very very hard to forget, even if you forgive them. I am glad they are dealing with the seriousness of Zain's actions in such a way, by making it hard for them to be together. Talaaq is no joke, and literally shredding someone's self-respect by humiliating them like that is not one either.

Also, Rehaan, I don't know why people hate him so much, when he has been nothing but a friend to Zain and Aliya and a strong reason for their misunderstandings to end. If he had not given that tape recording to Zain, he would have been married to Sanam and there would be no looking back to Zain and Aliya. Similarly, if he hadn't told Aliya what Zain gave up, she would have let him go today and not looked back. So I simply do not understand people hating Rehaan, on presumptions that he is the threat to Zaya. He is in fact what is keeping them together at this point, if you ask me. Love was not enough in their case, it had to be someone to resolve their misunderstanding. He is the thread that binds them, like Usman right now. Whether people like it or not. I personally love Rehaan's character and for me, he is an all out positive and likeable character. His kids, are kids and they are only latching on to someone who has given them love like a mother. They are so young and so little and not having a mom has been tough on them. Aliya is closest to a mother they have and I see nothing wrong in them being so possessive about her. I sometimes cringe to read what people bash these kids on the forum.

I think the third challenge is going to be halala, but there will be a twist to it. The third talaaq had also come with the news of Zain's marriage with Sanam being announced and I am sure the third challenge will have something to do with it. I am excited to see how they deal with that. Precap is misleading of course and I am eager to see the twist at the end of it. :P

Now that they are slowly getting back together, next I want to see Suraiyya being accounted for her deeds, just like Nafisa. And of course want Zarina to start planning her end soon. So much awaits. :) Excited!

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode
Wonderful post
U said it everything
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
#Beintehaa was awesome jus loved every bit n happy to see a strong Aliya the way she spoke to Suraiya nyc to see a female lead this strong n zain he he loves Aliya sooo much tht he gave up everything for Aliya nw that's why u call love n in the dhaba where she is creasing zain's shirt tht was jus wow she still loves zain as much as she did, hats off.

And the truth out to Aliya tht he gave up everything it was wow it wasn't rushed it was the right pace.
Now jus wondering dnt aliyas third challenge be I reali hope it's nt a RM I hope u do it different way can't wait to see wht the third challenge will be for zain...
I just hope that u don't drag this to long we want Zaya back wht a way to start Mondays epi fantastic bth harshad and preetika was awesome loved it waiting for tomorrow's epi... Big applause...
N Aliya Is familiar that zain can give up everything like he did today remember the house Batwaara zain signed n handed over the papers n gave everything to Fahad..

Lovely written Mandy... I just hope Zaya reunite soon...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Loved what you wrote Mandy...

Aaliya is one dignified women, she has poise no FL had in recent times in TV... loved how she gave back to suri and abdulla family.. with zai giving up his share I think zari and bilal will also put their plots in action in taking away everythiing from abdulla's.

Aaliya is no sadist or hard hearted poor girl is just afraid she might get hurt again in trusting zain.. she has not been able to get over the first one... loved the way she caresed his shirt, taking and remembering his scent and the feel of shirt on her face.. Aaliya only loves zain till today she can never be anyone elses... hurting him brings more pain to her than him.. I actually wanted zain to see and witness all aaliya was doing with his shirt... but anyways he did hear so its ok...

Rehaan made it very clear that he will not KBH in zain and aaliya's love... I am hoping he will help zain find the loophole that will bring them back together...

I wish there is a scene were he actually talks with zara and kabir and makes them understand how zain and aaliya's relationship is... zara is a smart child, I am sure she can understand ... they are kids, I dont want them to be portrayed as antagonist in this track...

precap .. there is definitely more to it.. it not as easy as it looks.. zain's hopes are going to be dashed..

I loved the way Aaliya was written today especially the way she handled Suraiya, it was too good!! I've been longing to see a female lead like Aaliya, one that is not mahaan or anyone's doormat. The icing on the cake was how she reminded Suraiya of what she put her through and not letting Suraiya get the best of her again. So proud of her!

The scene where she held his shirt, it was so emotional! I felt for Aaliya, she still longs for Zain and loves him so much but she does not want to get hurt again and I don't blame her for that at all. I'm glad Zain was shown hearing a part of what Aaliya said, at least he knows that somewhere his Aaliya still exists but hides behind a mask

I was relieved seeing Rehan in this episode, he didn't have to tell Aaliya what Zain did but he knew it was the right thing to do. I now no longer believe Rehan and Aaliya will agree to a RM whether its real or fake, if Rehan can tell Aaliya from here that she was doing something wrong then he will do the same if the RM topic came up again.

I want Rehan's kids out of this track, I am sick of them being forced upon viewers. Zara though sensible is very spoiled, she likes to have her way and Rehan does nothing about this. I want to see him take a firm stand against her and make it clear he and Aaliya will never be together because she belongs to someone else.

Its going to be difficult seeing Zain's hopes crushed but we all knew it was coming, the road to getting Aaliya back was never going to be easy given the third talaaq. I still stand by my belief that there is a loophole, there just has to be.

Originally posted by: FarheenBI

I wonder where Zain will live now ?

Fahad is the sole owner of Barkat group right ? And he does not know the entire truth about Aaliya's innocence and given the manipulative people he has surrounded himself with he definitely won't allow Aaliya to live in Barkat !
Maybe am thinking too far...!!

That is what we are being made to believe that Zain signed over his shares of the business to Fahad.

Good question about Zain, where will he live? What will he now do? It seems after this episode we've been left with more questions than answers. I'm intrigued with this track, what a way to have viewers in suspense!

When ZaYa reunite I do not want them at BV, let them have a place of their own where they can have peace of mind and not be instigated by anyone. I want to see them have a fresh start. Lets see where CVs go

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Awesome review like always.i am really happy finally CV'S show Aliya pain and inner fight many make her heartless becz she not show any emotions for Zain i hope they get their answer.she still love her a lot hurting him is like hurt herself more to her.she is fighting with her inner emotions every single sec.
Zain what can i say about him he make me respect him again which i lost during talaq track.for him only Aliya is matter she is his family,his world,his life.its not easy for him to leave his family but he can't leave Aliya again.after did so much CV'S better not make him suffer by show RM track.
its surprising that Aliya get to know about Zain sacrifice today that's too from Rehan.i like how he said Zain did a mistake buy Aliya doing big mistake then his.BI again surprise me.precap obviously Aliya will going to tell Zain to find a loophole which can prove they still married which impossible for her.as she know there is no way to get back and he will give up in end.but may be now Rehan will come to help Zain.
after see today episode i can't find RM going to happen.Aliya can hurt Zain by insult him but she not going to agreed for marriage just to sake him push him nor Rehan when he know both love each other like hell.now hope CV'S surprise me like today and show a twist which can make ZaYa together again without RM.

Agreed! I was not too happy with Zain during the divorce track even though I understood his POV, the way he hurt Aaliya was just not expected of him so now to see him understanding her and truly repenting for his actions has been amazing! For once I've seen CVs do right by a male lead, it wasn't just a simple sorry and you are forgiven, he actually learned to value and respect his love more.

I really do not think they are heading the RM route, had that been the case they would not have shown Rehan telling Aaliya she is wrong and what Zain sacrificed for her. I just believe if CVs were to go the RM route it would damage all three characters and there really would not be much of a story left to tell.

There has to be a loophole that has been kept well under wraps by the CVs. There have been no spoilers, no segments, no nothing about what will happen next everything spoilers talked about took place today.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Epi was good i cried.I could nt control my tears.

Aalia has become veryyy strong .
When Aalia entered the HR with Zain even Suri was shocked.Today even suri's mouth was shut only Zarina said Aalia did nt bother .
In front of Zain Aalia said to Suri (FB ) she did nt allowed her o see her mamu.
In FB Zain signed the papers nd handover to Fahad , Fahad accepted, very soon da wil go to Zarina.
When Zain took suri's hand for blessings i could nt control my tears.For a change suri did nt utter a word to Aalia.
Aalia loves Zain , she don't want Zain to leave his family for her.
Yes as u M said, i too never expected Rehan will tell da tuth in this epi only.
Rehan said correctly, Zain did da mistake now u too r doing more dan wat he did to u.
Poor Zain was packing his bag after hearing from Rehan Zain has given all his share for dis Dabha she too felt bad.
Precap is confusing.
Propably her 3rd challenge may be ,Zain has to find the loophole ,Rehan may help Zain nd he will unite dem.

I believe the same, that must be how Aaliya breaks his hopes while giving him a challenge that seems impossible to fulfill. Rehan being a laywer and religious will come to good use here just like Fuze speculated.

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Halala is considered to be haram isn't.. both aaliya and rehaan wiill never agree to that... will be soo out of character ... rehaan will prob help zain in finding the loophole so zaya can get back together ...

Exactly, it would be haram and would be extremely controversial to use halala as an easy way out to reunite ZaYa at the end. RM is too predictable, too cliched and the one thing everyone dreads and expects to happen in BI but they've always thrown shockers our way so RM is probably out of the question. I want to see how they manage to handle a ZaYa reunion without halala.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Amazing review Mandy! I was glad that they showed how Aaliya is just trying to push him away and she's putting up a facade! And I loved how both of them once again turned to Mamu. He was and always will be the guiding force in their lives.

Both of them are in pain. And Aaliya knows there is no way they can unite. She has melted already but I'm sure she'll tell him tomorrow that even if I want to, I can't come with u. And her challenge could just be that u find a way we can unite and I'll come with u. This may be when Zain might turn to Rehan for his legal help or something. Because Rehan doesn't know what transpired b/w ZaYa at Matheran for him to find a loophole right away on his own.

I'm kind of hopeful now that CVs won't go the RM route. Coz with the timeslot change, they'll try to at least retain their loyal viewers.

Plus I'm waiting for Suraiya's comeback! There's no way she'll sit quiet and let her son go!

Edit: Just remembered a scene where Aaliya answered the phone but didn't put it down. Wonder if that was just random or some significance.

I am wondering if Aaliya gives Zain a challenge at all after this or she just tells him the truth that even though she wants to be with him, she can't. For Zain he will not accept this is just the end, he can't. Zain won't give up hope that there is a way to win back his love and I'm hoping whatever happened on their business trip comes into play here.

Exactly, they are going to need their loyal viewers to join them and with pressure on to do well in an entirely different time slot they are going to do all it takes to retain viewers.

Suraiya is going to strike, that is a given! There is no way she is going to take this easy, she made it clear to Zarina in the previous episode that she wants to destroy Aaliya and not make her win well she is going to do just that.

I noticed the same, I thought why would she do that? I know she asked for some time alone but still phone ringing randomly and she just puts the phone down without finding out who called was odd.

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

AWESOME review again...YOU SAID IT ALL

Must say every epi has a SUSPENSE...and CVS like to trick our brains to keep us glued to the show..

ALIYA was awesome...I mean loved her CONFIDENCE...her direct talk with SURI...was really like a slap on the face...PREETIKA NAILED THAT SCENE...👏

I really do not like seeing ZAIN in this condition...I know he wants his love back and he is doing everything possible...but when ALIYA tore that papers in front of ZAIN..it was..🥺

we find out ALIYA still loves ZAIN...and she is doing this so that he moves on w/o her...again COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED...THAT IS THE ALIYA WE LOVED...well done CVS👏

I am liking ZAIN confidence as well...him not giving up...and those flashback scenes were heart touching...

Loved the episode...OVERALL...FULLON ZAYA...WITH A PINCH OF PILLAR TOUCH...that is what I want REHAN to do...

Precapwise...clearly there is something amiss...the SUSPENSE continues...clearly there is CONDITIONS APPLY FOR ZAIN...and I am eager to find out...

Preetika really shined in this episode, she's really grown as an actress.

I know, when she tore the papers I was like why Aaliya why? I know she wants to push him away and this kills her to be so cold to him but still, its hard to watch them go through all this knowing how much they love each other.

CVs did a great job in showing the inner turmoil of Aaliya, it was needed especially after Friday's episode. Its good to know that the Aaliya we all know and love still exists but she sports the tough exterior to hide her pain, to shield her from getting hurt again. I feel bad for her but Zain will prove he has learned his lesson, he won't hurt her again

Definitely! While the precap made us all happy, we all know there is more to it but what it is remains to be seen.

Originally posted by: neenzz

Ur review says it all, today's episode was simply awesome, most of BI episodes are.

My reaction to the precap: OMG! Really Aaliya? What's the catch? C'mon i know there is a catch, tell me, what is it? Like i was literally talking to my tablet.
These two are wonderful actors, harshad was exceptionally good today though

I'm wondering if she says there's a condition or if she is just honest with Zain about the fact she cannot go back to him. Harshad and Preetika were both good

Originally posted by: saranvir

Good Morning Mandy 🤗 Awesome post as always Bang on Points

Without a doubt episode was awesome today . loved Aaaliya the way she talked with Abdulla's , bang on , have you ever seen this kind of female lead in any other shows ?
loved the way she sat there and with pride high she questioned suriaya . love love loved it

OMG finaaly finally a sight to aaliya's feelings , who say she is moved on . she is still in love with her husband . & for zain and aaliya usmaan's presence will always there in their bad and good times , loved this part where every time they both talkd to usmaan's , he was/is and will be soul in zaya .

mandy fahad is getting on nerves , seriously this guy ? did ever nafeesa truth b ever out in open ? will she confess in front of her family that m guilty but not aaliya . & suri is not sitting there as a vehli def she will plan something , still waiting that if fire scene will be there or not . got to love character rehaan khan our pillar boy , no threat to zaya and mujhse likhwa lo , he will find loophole yeh bnda karega impossible ko possible , did i sounded lame ? but koi ni mandy you smjdaar my feelings 😆 what m tryna to say ? haina bolo bolo

& FINAALY whats the god daamn twist ? precap is misleading , zain is siting out there as relaxed lol jaise kuchhh hua e na ho , n m crossing fingers that she should tell him that m ready but can't cus of 3rd talak and ur's 3rd challenge is to find loophole , man we will be the luckiest fandom ever ever 🥳 🥳

haaye hamaaare zaya 👏 commendable job by harshad and preetika , they nailed it every scene . ❤️ BI is best show for not dragging tracks , do din mien do challenge complete . totally unpredictable and i will say something today, farhan sir really dig gold for giving us the best leads as harshad and preetika ❤️

Hey Saranvir, great post!! Nafeesa's truth has to come out, I don't believe she will be shielded forever but CVs must be holding off on that for a reason. Right now I just want to see the Abdullahs downfall, lets see how well Fahad does on his own I am sure he will sink BR in no time!

LOL I noticed how relaxed Zain was in the precap, its like all the pain he had today while packing his bags vanished and he was back to being his confident self. I wonder what happens to bring on that confidence again, will she apologize? Will she show that she has melted towards him only to shatter his heart? Its amazing what a 20 second precap can bring on with fans!

Tell me about it, if this were another show this track would have dragged on for weeks if not months but here pace is just right! Its enough to keep viewers hooked while still having much of a story to tell, there are shows that can learn from BI but then again I love that BI is unique so maybe not 😆

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari87

Mandy,

Loved your post! Spot on about Aliya and her characterization. I absolutely loved today's episode and for me, it was by far the best one after the divorce.

I loved that finally aliya sees Suraiyya for who she is and has no qualms standing up to her and challenging her. How many mahaan female leads in soaps learn to do that ever? So, I am very glad that she gave Suri a good piece of her mind and turned the tables effectively on that entire conniving Abdullah family. For too long have they treated Aliya like dirt and it's time Aliya at least stands up to their nonsense, if not treat them the say way. And I absolutely loved how Zain just stood there, without a word, listening to Aliya corner his mother like that. Never before would Zain have stood silent like this, but he knew she was not wrong and I loved that he kept out of it. Suri has done so much wrong to both of them, that more than Aliya threatening her, it would have struck her to see Zain stand mute to it. So, that was by far my favorite moment in the episode. I want to see a full blown confrontation at some point between Aliya and Suraiyya and I want Aliya to really give it back to her on every wrong that Suri has done. today it was about not letting her visit Usman one last time, but I hope in the future she will question all of Suri's evil intentions at hurting her own son, just for her mindless hatred of Aliya. And some day, when all the truth of her kartoots are out in the open, I want her son to question her more than Aliya.

As for the glimpse into Aliya's pain, I am glad they give an understanding of her actions. This forum anyway loves to yo-yo betweeing loving Zain and Aliya to hating them based on one episode. So I hope it provided relief to the bunch that hates Aliya for slapping Zain. I think it was very natural of her to do so because she could not stand that he could not grasp the seriousness of what had transpired between them. It was so easy for him to just waltz back into her life and demand her back, when she had suffered and suffered for a year with no hope to be reconciled. It took her so long to build her strength and rebuild her life from scratch, and here he was, with a sorry for the misunderstanding and a please to get back together. I think the slap was a very natural reflex for the turmoil and hurt inside of Aliya. Glad today they showed that it hurt her to be that way to him. Just as it had hurt Zain to be that way to her. Can one forget the way he had splashed water on her during the quraan reading? Was that not a slap to her face too? Such humiliation and from someone you love dearly is very very hard to forget, even if you forgive them. I am glad they are dealing with the seriousness of Zain's actions in such a way, by making it hard for them to be together. Talaaq is no joke, and literally shredding someone's self-respect by humiliating them like that is not one either.

Also, Rehaan, I don't know why people hate him so much, when he has been nothing but a friend to Zain and Aliya and a strong reason for their misunderstandings to end. If he had not given that tape recording to Zain, he would have been married to Sanam and there would be no looking back to Zain and Aliya. Similarly, if he hadn't told Aliya what Zain gave up, she would have let him go today and not looked back. So I simply do not understand people hating Rehaan, on presumptions that he is the threat to Zaya. He is in fact what is keeping them together at this point, if you ask me. Love was not enough in their case, it had to be someone to resolve their misunderstanding. He is the thread that binds them, like Usman right now. Whether people like it or not. I personally love Rehaan's character and for me, he is an all out positive and likeable character. His kids, are kids and they are only latching on to someone who has given them love like a mother. They are so young and so little and not having a mom has been tough on them. Aliya is closest to a mother they have and I see nothing wrong in them being so possessive about her. I sometimes cringe to read what people bash these kids on the forum.

I think the third challenge is going to be halala, but there will be a twist to it. The third talaaq had also come with the news of Zain's marriage with Sanam being announced and I am sure the third challenge will have something to do with it. I am excited to see how they deal with that. Precap is misleading of course and I am eager to see the twist at the end of it. :P

Now that they are slowly getting back together, next I want to see Suraiyya being accounted for her deeds, just like Nafisa. And of course want Zarina to start planning her end soon. So much awaits. :) Excited!

Pari, great post! I totally agree about everything Aaliya has had to go through with Suraiya and finally she had a chance to get some of that off her chest without Zain intervening. Zain needed to stay quiet because he knows very well that Aaliya was telling the truth. I felt for Aaliya when she spoke about not getting to see Usman one last time, that will definitely add to the guilt Zain already feels for what he put her through

I really don't understand why it has to be Zain v/s Aaliya, they've always been flawed individuals who have done things to hurt each other but they love each other a lot and that has been displayed beautifully of late.

The hate for Rehan's character came in the form of how he was written after the leap, there was the feeling his character was now being forced on viewers and it did not help matters with his kids calling Aaliya Ammi. I feel when the CVs play around too much with his character it throws fans for a toss and that is why we react negatively towards him but hopefully today gave a clear indication of where he stands.

Third challenge will definitely involve breaking his heart, Zain will be under the belief he cannot get Aaliya back without halala but it is not something she will ever do nor will Rehan, so that may be where the twist comes in. Zain, Aaliya and Rehan being against halala yet trying to find some loophole to make Zain and Aaliya's divorce null. I'm really interested in how CVs go about this while keeping these characters intact and ZaYa's love pure.

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome episode
Wonderful post
U said it everything

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

#Beintehaa was awesome jus loved every bit n happy to see a strong Aliya the way she spoke to Suraiya nyc to see a female lead this strong n zain he he loves Aliya sooo much tht he gave up everything for Aliya nw that's why u call love n in the dhaba where she is creasing zain's shirt tht was jus wow she still loves zain as much as she did, hats off.

And the truth out to Aliya tht he gave up everything it was wow it wasn't rushed it was the right pace.
Now jus wondering dnt aliyas third challenge be I reali hope it's nt a RM I hope u do it different way can't wait to see wht the third challenge will be for zain...
I just hope that u don't drag this to long we want Zaya back wht a way to start Mondays epi fantastic bth harshad and preetika was awesome loved it waiting for tomorrow's epi... Big applause...
N Aliya Is familiar that zain can give up everything like he did today remember the house Batwaara zain signed n handed over the papers n gave everything to Fahad..

Lovely written Mandy... I just hope Zaya reunite soon...

I'm so proud of Aaliya, she could have easily kept this from Zain or not bother to confront Suraiya at all but she did just the opposite and I couldn't be happier! Aaliya owes the Abdullahs nothing and she has every right to speak her mind after the way she's been treated.

There were so many powerful scenes in this episode with the shirt scene being one of them, she loves him so much but her heart can only take so much pain.

Exactly! When I read the LU I was shocked, so much happening in one episode but what was even more shocking was watching the episode for myself. Normally at this pace the execution would be a huge let down but here, everything was just right! It was the perfect way to start the week off.

*Fingers crossed* the reunite soon, I really want to see the loophole revealed this week because the story just has to continue with Zain and Aaliya. A RM track would not work especially since it would be for all the wrong reasons and Aaliya has to be shown remaining in the lives of the Abdullah since the battle is far from over between them.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect post Mandy :)
Nothing to add as always
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Perfect post Mandy :)

Nothing to add as always

Thanks Priyanka hope there's a love station for this episode :)
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Everything I wanted to write has been written so I will add the only thing that keeps playing in my head..

Zain and Aaliya sleeping in the hotel room together after Zain saved her from the manager. Their closeness, their taking comfort from each other. Zain woke up in the morning and said: Kuch nahien hua raat ko.
I don't know Islam law but is any type of closeness allowed when the three months of talak are going on or are the first two talaks nullified because of that night? Let's seem what happens tomorrow. So many questions, the CVs have the viewers where they want them.
Edited by hain - 10 years ago
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 👏
You have said it all