Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome review like always.i am really happy finally CV'S show Aliya pain and inner fight many make her heartless becz she not show any emotions for Zain i hope they get their answer.she still love her a lot hurting him is like hurt herself more to her.she is fighting with her inner emotions every single sec.
Zain what can i say about him he make me respect him again which i lost during talaq track.for him only Aliya is matter she is his family,his world,his life.its not easy for him to leave his family but he can't leave Aliya again.after did so much CV'S better not make him suffer by show RM track.
its surprising that Aliya get to know about Zain sacrifice today that's too from Rehan.i like how he said Zain did a mistake buy Aliya doing big mistake then his.BI again surprise me.precap obviously Aliya will going to tell Zain to find a loophole which can prove they still married which impossible for her.as she know there is no way to get back and he will give up in end.but may be now Rehan will come to help Zain.
after see today episode i can't find RM going to happen.Aliya can hurt Zain by insult him but she not going to agreed for marriage just to sake him push him nor Rehan when he know both love each other like hell.now hope CV'S surprise me like today and show a twist which can make ZaYa together again without RM.
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i am think the same i think rehan will help zain and aliya in halala
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Epi was good i cried.I could nt control my tears.
Aalia has become veryyy strong .
When Aalia entered the HR with Zain even Suri was shocked.Today even suri's mouth was shut only Zarina said Aalia did nt bother .
In front of Zain Aalia said to Suri (FB ) she did nt allowed her o see her mamu.
In FB Zain signed the papers nd handover to Fahad , Fahad accepted, very soon da wil go to Zarina.
When Zain took suri's hand for blessings i could nt control my tears.For a change suri did nt utter a word to Aalia.
Aalia loves Zain , she don't want Zain to leave his family for her.
Yes as u M said, i too never expected Rehan will tell da tuth in this epi only.
Rehan said correctly, Zain did da mistake now u too r doing more dan wat he did to u.
Poor Zain was packing his bag after hearing from Rehan Zain has given all his share for dis Dabha she too felt bad.
Precap is confusing.
Propably her 3rd challenge may be ,Zain has to find the loophole ,Rehan may help Zain nd he will unite dem.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahad1979

i am think the same i think rehan will help zain and aliya in halala

Halala is considered to be haram isn't.. both aaliya and rehaan wiill never agree to that... will be soo out of character ... rehaan will prob help zain in finding the loophole so zaya can get back together ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

You just Said it all Mandy dii!!!

Bang On Awesome Post dude!!!

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Very nice post, awsome episode.

Like your pov Mandy๐Ÿ‘

Thank you

Originally posted by: simran422

@Bold- I agree.. 3rd challenge might just shatter zain! I'm really scared for 3rd challenge! I would be more than happy if aliya asks zain to find a loophole to their divorce which i believe he'll find it.. Want zaya reunion soon cant see both of them like this๐Ÿ˜ญ and what aliya said and did to suri was just perfect today! It was a slap on suri's face ๐Ÿ˜†

I know, its hard to see both in so much pain once again Harshad and Preetika nailed their performances. I want their suffering to end but CVs cannot ignore the biggest thing of all standing in the way of their reunion. I really hope this is what Aaliya is getting at in the precap, Zain has to realize its much more complicated to get Aaliya back. There has to be a loophole!

Aaliya was awesome in the scene with Suraiya, she handled things like a boss! Suraiya could do nothing but stare ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: lachu.sree

nice post...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This show is sooo Unique ...hats off to Cvs...Harshika as usual...rocking performance...๐Ÿ‘
I never expected that Aliya would come to know about Zain's sacrifice in today's episode...
If it was some other show they would have dragged the same & after sooo much rona dhona...would finally make the female lead know the truth...
I remember an article by fuzion where they mentioned Rehan's role in the show.
They gave some hint that Cvs have planned Rehan to be a lawyer in the show so that he could
find out some loophole that would eventually bring zaya together...
Lets wait n watch...what Cvs have in store for us...
How they are going to resolve the talaaq issue...in their unique style...๐Ÿ˜Š
Love Beintehaa & my Harshika...โค๏ธ

Same here! I thought okay these scenes would play out by Wednesday at most but it was done in Monday's episode itself. I'm glad though, I did not want to see this drag, Aaliya needed to know the truth

I remember that article, I'm hoping a loophole is revealed this week. I still refuse to believe their trip before the divorce was for nothing

BI is unique and I hope they remain that way, so far they've been doing a terrific job!

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing review Mandy! I was glad that they showed how Aaliya is just trying to push him away and she's putting up a facade! And I loved how both of them once again turned to Mamu. He was and always will be the guiding force in their lives.

Both of them are in pain. And Aaliya knows there is no way they can unite. She has melted already but I'm sure she'll tell him tomorrow that even if I want to, I can't come with u. And her challenge could just be that u find a way we can unite and I'll come with u. This may be when Zain might turn to Rehan for his legal help or something. Because Rehan doesn't know what transpired b/w ZaYa at Matheran for him to find a loophole right away on his own.

I'm kind of hopeful now that CVs won't go the RM route. Coz with the timeslot change, they'll try to at least retain their loyal viewers.

Plus I'm waiting for Suraiya's comeback! There's no way she'll sit quiet and let her son go!

Edit: Just remembered a scene where Aaliya answered the phone but didn't put it down. Wonder if that was just random or some significance.
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME review again...YOU SAID IT ALL
Must say every epi has a SUSPENSE...and CVS like to trick our brains to keep us glued to the show..

ALIYA was awesome...I mean loved her CONFIDENCE...her direct talk with SURI...was really like a slap on the face...PREETIKA NAILED THAT SCENE...๐Ÿ‘

I really do not like seeing ZAIN in this condition...I know he wants his love back and he is doing everything possible...but when ALIYA tore that papers in front of ZAIN..it was..๐Ÿฅบ

we find out ALIYA still loves ZAIN...and she is doing this so that he moves on w/o her...again COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED...THAT IS THE ALIYA WE LOVED...well done CVS๐Ÿ‘

I am liking ZAIN confidence as well...him not giving up...and those flashback scenes were heart touching...

Loved the episode...OVERALL...FULLON ZAYA...WITH A PINCH OF PILLAR TOUCH...that is what I want REHAN to do...

Precapwise...clearly there is something amiss...the SUSPENSE continues...clearly there is CONDITIONS APPLY FOR ZAIN...and I am eager to find out...

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ur review says it all, today's episode was simply awesome, most of BI episodes are.
My reaction to the precap: OMG! Really Aaliya? What's the catch? C'mon i know there is a catch, tell me, what is it? Like i was literally talking to my tablet.
These two are wonderful actors, harshad was exceptionally good today though
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Mandy ๐Ÿค— Awesome post as always Bang on Points

Without a doubt episode was awesome today . loved Aaaliya the way she talked with Abdulla's , bang on , have you ever seen this kind of female lead in any other shows ?
loved the way she sat there and with pride high she questioned suriaya . love love loved it

OMG finaaly finally a sight to aaliya's feelings , who say she is moved on . she is still in love with her husband . & for zain and aaliya usmaan's presence will always there in their bad and good times , loved this part where every time they both talkd to usmaan's , he was/is and will be soul in zaya .

mandy fahad is getting on nerves , seriously this guy ? did ever nafeesa truth b ever out in open ? will she confess in front of her family that m guilty but not aaliya . & suri is not sitting there as a vehli def she will plan something , still waiting that if fire scene will be there or not . got to love character rehaan khan our pillar boy , no threat to zaya and mujhse likhwa lo , he will find loophole yeh bnda karega impossible ko possible , did i sounded lame ? but koi ni mandy you smjdaar my feelings ๐Ÿ˜† what m tryna to say ? haina bolo bolo

& FINAALY whats the god daamn twist ? precap is misleading , zain is siting out there as relaxed lol jaise kuchhh hua e na ho , n m crossing fingers that she should tell him that m ready but can't cus of 3rd talak and ur's 3rd challenge is to find loophole , man we will be the luckiest fandom ever ever ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ

haaye hamaaare zaya ๐Ÿ‘ commendable job by harshad and preetika , they nailed it every scene . โค๏ธ BI is best show for not dragging tracks , do din mien do challenge complete . totally unpredictable and i will say something today, farhan sir really dig gold for giving us the best leads as harshad and preetika โค๏ธ
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Good Morning Mandy ๐Ÿค— Awesome post as always Bang on Points</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Without a doubt episode was awesome today . loved Aaaliya the way she talked with Abdulla's , bang on , have you ever seen this kind of female lead in any other shows ?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">loved the way she sat there and with pride high she questioned suriaya . love love loved it</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OMG finaalyfinally asight to aaliya's feelings , who say she is moved on . she is still in love with her husband . & for zain and aaliya usmaan'spresence will always there in their bad and good times , loved this part whereevery time they both talkd to usmaan's , he was/is and will be soul in zaya .</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">mandy fahad is getting on nerves , seriously this guy ? did ever nafeesa truth b ever out in open ? will she confess in front of her family that mguilty but not aaliya . & suri is not sitting there as a vehli def she will plan something , still waiting that if fire scene will be there or not . got to love character rehaankhan ourpillar boy , no threat to zaya and mujhse likhwa lo , he will find loophole yeh bnda karega impossible ko possible , did i sounded lame ? but koi ni mandy you smjdaar my feelings ๐Ÿ˜†what m tryna to say ? haina bolo bolo</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">& FINAALY whats the god daamn twist ? precap is misleading , zain is siting out there as relaxed lol jaise kuchhh hua e na ho , n m crossing fingers that sheshould tell him that m ready butcan't cus of 3rd talak and ur's 3rd challenge is to find loophole , man we will be theluckiest fandom ever ever</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">haaye hamaaare zaya๐Ÿ‘ commendable job by harshad and preetika , theynailedit everyscene .โค๏ธ</font>BI is best show for not dragging tracks , do dinmien do challenge complete . totally unpredictable and i will say something today, farhan sirreally dig gold for giving us thebest leads as harshad and preetikaโค๏ธ

My dear.. u hv e come... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago