Zain sacrifices everything for his love .. Awesome epi!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved tonight's episode, when I read the spoilers about what was coming up never did I expect that everything would happen in one episode itself and thankfully the execution was on point so while the pace was fast it was easy to follow what was happening

Aaliya really is one of the best female leads I've watched, she has her flaws but I love her fighting spirit which was clearly visible when she brought Zain and confronted the Abdullahs realizing who was really behind trying to destroy her business. It was too good when they showed the flashbacks of Zain leaving Aaliya and how Suraiya stopped her from seeing Usman one last time, so many painful incidents have set the bar for the tough exterior Aaliya displays now. Zain is given his second challenge while Aaliya once again leaves with her dignity intact, she will not let Suraiya break her no matter how hard she tries.

I loved how both Aaliya and Zain were shown talking to Usman's picture, they both still rely on Usman to play a role in their lives and they hurt so much. I felt so bad for both, two conflicted souls whose love is so pure but life has dealt them such a blow where its difficult to make a choice and not hurt someone in the process.

I'm glad CVs have shown Aaliya's thought process here, this has not been easy for her and no matter what she says about hating Zain, she does love him with all her heart and he knows this. Aaliya's hatred stems more from Zain's actions than him, whatever she endured is difficult to forget so now she is making herself cold but is the ice starting to melt?

Rehan has finally been put to good use! I'm so glad he told Aaliya the truth, yes Zain made a mistake a huge one but he is trying to rectify things now and Aaliya is not making this easy for him. Aaliya needed to know that Zain gave up his shares for her, she needed to know how she has become his world much like he became hers.

Precap was great but obviously there is a catch involved here, the shattered hopes is something that has to play out and I believe this is where CVs are heading. Aaliya will say she is ready to go back to him BUT she can't. Aaliya will have to reveal that because of the third talaaq its impossible to do so, which will shatter Zain but there has to be a loophole. I'm interested to see where CVs take things from here especially since I believe Aaliya and Rehan's pairing will not happen. Rehan made it clear today Aaliya was doing the wrong thing to Zain, he would not go along with something like this. My guess is Rehan will try to help find a loophole to get these two together again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Damn I wrote a lot πŸ˜† Sorry about that but it was a really good episode!
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on Mandy!
Awesome post!
You said it all!
The epi was undoubtedly awesome!
I loved how cv's showed aliya as a strong FL unlike others where FL cries only!
I felt bad for both of them.. POOR them :(
And for the first time actually for the 2nd time i liked Rehaan!
I'm glad he told everything to aliya!
coming to the precap i'm keeping my expectations low.. She wont forgive zain that easily!
I'm sure she'll add "I'll come with you lekin 3rd challenge complete hone ke baad" LOL
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You just Said it all Mandy dii!!!
Bang On Awesome Post dude!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Bang on Mandy!

Awesome post!
You said it all!
The epi was undoubtedly awesome!
I loved how cv's showed aliya as a strong FL unlike others where FL cries only!
I felt bad for both of them.. POOR them :(
And for the first time actually for the 2nd time i liked Rehaan!
I'm glad he told everything to aliya!
coming to the precap i'm keeping my expectations low.. She wont forgive zain that easily!
I'm sure she'll add "I'll come with you lekin 3rd challenge complete hone ke baad" LOL

I was seriously rooting Aaliya on when she actually confronted Suraiya with Zain present, it was unexpected and so good! I thought for sure she would keep this from Zain but no she made him know exactly what his family has been upto

I feel bad for both Zain and Aaliya too, I want their sufferings to end soon! Poor things deserve happiness

LOL! The third challenge will surely have to do with their third divorce though, CVs would not leave such an obvious thing oblivious to everyone. We all know its coming and it is something that would shatter Zain to pieces but he is not a quitter and if she put forward a challenge like finding a loophole to their divorce, Zain would surely find one.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post, awsome episode.
Like your pov MandyπŸ‘
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I was seriously rooting Aaliya on when she actually confronted Suraiya with Zain present, it was unexpected and so good! I thought for sure she would keep this from Zain but no she made him know exactly what his family has been upto

I feel bad for both Zain and Aaliya too, I want their sufferings to end soon! Poor things deserve happiness

LOL! The third challenge will surely have to do with their third divorce though, CVs would not leave such an obvious thing oblivious to everyone. We all know its coming and it is something that would shatter Zain to pieces but he is not a quitter and if she put forward a challenge like finding a loophole to their divorce, Zain would surely find one.

@Bold- I agree.. 3rd challenge might just shatter zain! I'm really scared for 3rd challenge! I would be more than happy if aliya asks zain to find a loophole to their divorce which i believe he'll find it.. Want zaya reunion soon cant see both of them like this😭 and what aliya said and did to suri was just perfect today! It was a slap on suri's face πŸ˜†
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post...πŸ‘πŸΌ
This show is sooo Unique ...hats off to Cvs...Harshika as usual...rocking performance...πŸ‘
I never expected that Aliya would come to know about Zain's sacrifice in today's episode...
If it was some other show they would have dragged the same & after sooo much rona dhona...would finally make the female lead know the truth...
I remember an article by fuzion where they mentioned Rehan's role in the show.
They gave some hint that Cvs have planned Rehan to be a lawyer in the show so that he could
find out some loophole that would eventually bring zaya together...
Lets wait n watch...what Cvs have in store for us...
How they are going to resolve the talaaq issue...in their unique style...😊
Love Beintehaa & my Harshika...❀️
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved what you wrote Mandy...
Aaliya is one dignified women, she has poise no FL had in recent times in TV... loved how she gave back to suri and abdulla family.. with zai giving up his share I think zari and bilal will also put their plots in action in taking away everythiing from abdulla's.

Aaliya is no sadist or hard hearted poor girl is just afraid she might get hurt again in trusting zain.. she has not been able to get over the first one... loved the way she caresed his shirt, taking and remembering his scent and the feel of shirt on her face.. Aaliya only loves zain till today she can never be anyone elses... hurting him brings more pain to her than him.. I actually wanted zain to see and witness all aaliya was doing with his shirt... but anyways he did hear so its ok...

Rehaan made it very clear that he will not KBH in zain and aaliya's love... I am hoping he will help zain find the loophole that will bring them back together...

I wish there is a scene were he actually talks with zara and kabir and makes them understand how zain and aaliya's relationship is... zara is a smart child, I am sure she can understand ... they are kids, I dont want them to be portrayed as antagonist in this track...

precap .. there is definitely more to it.. it not as easy as it looks.. zain's hopes are going to be dashed..

FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder where Zain will live now ?
Fahad is the sole owner of Barkat group right ? And he does not know the entire truth about Aaliya's innocence and given the manipulative people he has surrounded himself with he definitely won't allow Aaliya to live in Barkat !
Maybe am thinking too far...!!