Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hope the show does even better at that time slot even though its hard to say ๐Ÿ˜‰Wish they would have aired it earlier..atleast 8:30 or even 10 pm ๐Ÿ˜•
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
For colors this is the 1st time they r airing some show on 11.. so for them they r competing with themselves... if any show can run or not..
its not what is airing in other channels.. for colors the 11 Pm time itself is challenging... Hope or the best. atleast for our Harshika and Beintehaa team
i wish the PH and color channel for 1st two days or whole week they show Zaya journey from day 1.. or atleast on the 1st day they should show one hour 11 to 12 the whole journey of zaya .. if any new viewer they will come to know the story and even our actors will
if any one is in touch with the PH In facebook. they can share this through mess...to show ZAYA journey
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i will definately miss bi at 9
but 11 is more good for me as then i can finish all housework and college work and then relax and watch t..

normally i work and then watch bi and then after im supposed to finish house work also but sitting and watching bi for half hour makes me lazy so i end up doing it the next day
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adinats07

For colors this is the 1st time they r airing some show on 11.. so for them they r competing with themselves... if any show can run or not..

its not what is airing in other channels.. for colors the 11 Pm time itself is challenging... Hope or the best. atleast for our Harshika and Beintehaa team
i wish the PH and color channel for 1st two days or whole week they show Zaya journey from day 1.. or atleast on the 1st day they should show one hour 11 to 12 the whole journey of zaya .. if any new viewer they will come to know the story and even our actors will
if any one is in touch with the PH In facebook. they can share this through mess...to show ZAYA journey

Agree but if I recollect then Colors did experiment with 11 Pm slot.In 2011 they shifted Mukti Bandhan from 9:30 to 11Pm and got decent ratings of 1.3.While in 2012 they showed Laado serial on 11 Pm slot which got good ratings of 1.5
So I hope BI will get good ratings if Colors lromotes new slot properly