Beintehaa: Will Zain fulfill Aaliyas demands?....new article...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Aaliya wants Zain to legally transfer the hotel on her name

Previously we had reported that Zain (Harshad Arora) will have to pass three tests to seek Aaliya's (Preetika Rao) forgiveness. Zain has been working very diligently in Aaliya's hotel to impress his wifey. However, Aaliya seems to be making Zain's life even more difficult with each passing day.

In the upcoming episode, Surraiya (Suchitra Pillai) and Zarina (Kamya Punjabi) will plan to claim possession over Aaliya's hotel. While the two women will be discussing their ill plans, Aaliya will overhear their conversation. To save her hotel from these vamps, Aaliya will ask Zain to prove his love for her and legally transfer the hotel on her name. Zain who desperately wants to get back with Aaliya will oblige by his wifey's demands.

On the other hand, Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu) will try and convince Aaliya to forgive Zain. Will Aaliya forgive her hubby? Will Zain leave his family to get back with Aaliya? Stay tuned to find out!

The sub title is a bit confusing...why would ALIYA ask ZAIN to do that...if ZAIN does that by himself it is understandable😕...

By the way...VAMPS made me go😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tfs, but i don't think aaliya would ask for the dhaba to be transferred in her name, she'll definitely ask zain to chose between aaliya and his other family members