Frequent Posters

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
that what i am also thinking😕
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shalam are more prejudiced than Suri these days 😡 I hope cvs show when aaliya is ready to go back to Zain..if Shalam is against it,then I want Aaliya to say that they have lost their right to decide her future the second they tricked her into signing the domestic violence complaint!! BTW Aaliya's relationship with her parents now is not the same one she had before..the warmth is missing, so she is clearly upset with them...soon she is going to blast at them, it's only a matter of time.
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really want Aaliya to confront them for their deeds once and yeah rite they are the main reason for their divorce more than nafeesa ..but like always true lovers are suffering and who created the problem are living peacefully at least nafeesa feels sum regrets but the shalam are the most selfish
parents I ever seen
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! Forget Gholam, Shabana disappointed me! Zain did so much for them, like a lot a lot! And what did they do, blindly trusting Nafeesa who never acted in a friendly manner with them. Damn! I thought they trusted Zain as their son! I soo want their confrontation! And I don't want Zain to be the only one to apologize.. Gholam and Shabana have so much to do over again.

Okay, I have so many words on their relationship, I wouldn't be making a long post here :P I made my analyse on their relationship yesterday https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4163303 .. hahah, yesyes promoting my topic, lol.

Good post! Nice going back to the old days and meanwhile analysesing :)

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u n ths the ques all fans hv n want the ans of it why shalam r walking freely when thy r root cause of all ths n how conveniently thy hv forgetten wht thy hv done n blaming zain I so hate them nw more than suri ...she is wht she is frm the starting
Bt shalam thy treat zain lk their own son even b4 zaya marriage n zain also treat them lk their parents n has always help them whenever needed even going against his own family n wht thy hv given him in return shameful ppl I want their repentance hope cv's shw it why only zain get all the punishment n real culprit walk away easily.
FarheenBI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want a scene with just Zain and Shabana-a pure phups-bhatija scene!