What happened to the Phupps ka laadla...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahhh...FLASHBACK...

There was a time when SHALAM treated ZAIN as their own son...and ZAIN did everything possible to them as well...😛

Marrying ALIYA, saving aayat, helping them financially, he even went against his own mom to save their respect...

I am wondering if ZAIN had done so much to them...what is wrong with SHALAM now???...they were the first to know ZAYA loved each other...why are they being so 😕

Clearly they were the trouble makers of ZAYA divorce...not even SURAIYA did that...

ALIYA would have never fallen for ZAIN if she did not trust her parents...so I want SHALAM to do the same...TRUST ZAIN...

Now they do not want ZAIN in ALIYA's life...I am like are you serious...I mean when they trusted ZAIN so blindly even when ALIYA did not...why show such hatred to him now??

I mean shouldn't they for once think all this happened due to their own foolishness...I know they were being protective but for once shouldn't they think why would have ZAIN done that to her...shouldn't they for once admit their mistake...

Clearly CVS have spoilt SHALAM characters...I was expecting them to be more sorry than ZAIN but now they are again acting lame...

I really want the PHUPI - BHATEEJA BOND back...I liked the old SHALAM now they are just 😡
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u...
They forgot about the beautiful bond that once existed on bi
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree
Sab minus ko transform kar rahey hai...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with you :)
these days really shalam are most irritating parents as we never expected anything from Suraiya.
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everybody is acting lame des days
Chalo zaya ko maan bhi liya
Baaki sab k to khoon me lamness bhari hui hai
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also liked the old ShaLam, their characters are ruined now, stupid parents ki itni samajhdaar beti kese hogayi?
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont want to see their bonding with zain again after what they did with him.I just want them out of the show along with rehan n his baccha party. I am hating shalam more than i hated suraiya atleast she never try to be goody goody with aliya she hated her n maintained it rather than these shameless people who have no guilt what they did with zain after considering him as son,they included zains name in comlpain without giving second thought n now blaming zain for destroying aliyas life this is just rediculous. But before their exit i want them to suffer more than what zain is going through now.
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya20

I dont want to see their bonding with zain again after what they did with him.I just want them out of the show along with rehan n his baccha party. I am hating shalam more than i hated suraiya atleast she never try to be goody goody with aliya she hated her n maintained it rather than these shameless people who have no guilt what they did with zain after considering him as son,they included zains name in comlpain without giving second thought n now blaming zain for destroying aliyas life this is just rediculous. But before their exit i want them to suffer more than what zain is going through now.

Ikr...except MAMU...no one is on zain's side...all have become negative...

Clearly CVS must end this negative mindset...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What ShaLam did was unfair and stupid...not once did they speak to Zain about their concerns.
In any situation parents will talk to their son Inlaw and try to resolve matters by talking.And Zain isn't just son Inlaw he is Shaban's nephew and he has been like a son to them then why didn't they once think of him before getting those papers signed.Would Usman ever ignore to think about Aliya if He was in a situation like this Never so why Shabana only thought about her daughter???
I really hope cv's don't ignore ShaLams faults and this is brought up soon and these 2 dumb wits realise that they haven't only ruined their daughters life but also Zain's.
Suraiya's evil plotting has always bought ZaYa closer but ShaLams stupidity ruined ZaYa's relationship.This just proves the saying "bewakuf dost se chalaak dushman behthar"

Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

What ShaLam did was unfair and stupid...not once did they speak to Zain about their concerns.

In any situation parents will talk to their son Inlaw and try to resolve matters by talking.And Zain isn't just son Inlaw he is Shaban's nephew and he has been like a son to them then why didn't they once think of him before getting those papers signed.Would Usman ever ignore to think about Aliya if He was in a situation like this Never so why Shabana only thought about her daughter???
I really hope cv's don't ignore ShaLams faults and this is brought up soon and these 2 dumb wits realise that they haven't only ruined their daughters life but also Zain's.
Suraiya's evil plotting has always bought ZaYa closer but ShaLams stupidity ruined ZaYa's relationship.This just proves the saying "bewakuf dost se chalaak dushman behthar"

Bang on...👏

Agree 100%...did they once even look at ZAIN post the jail incident???or ATLEAST tell him the reality why they did that???HOW FOOLISH CAN ONE GET😕